ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Double-Click Desktop Reset

(1/2) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
This is another of those snacks to save steps.

I sometimes like to put a picture on my desktop background. Then when I am satisfied, I want it to go away. However, the main method I know of to make it go away is:

RightClick/Properties/DesktopTab/ScrollUp/None/Apply/OK

Whew! Way too much work to blister through a bunch of pics as desktops!

Anyone wanna go after this one?

Cheers,

Tao

Extra Credit: P.S. my use case is Win XP, but last I recall from Win Vista and 7 and who knows about 8, they deleted that function entirely, so it might be useful for people on those OS's to have this widget work for them as well.

skwire:
Here's a two-line AHK script that should do it:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Control Panel\Desktop, Wallpaper, % ""DllCall( "SystemParametersInfo", UInt, 0x14, UInt, 0, Str, sFile, UInt, 1 )

TaoPhoenix:
Here's a two-line AHK script that should do it:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---RegWrite, REG_SZ, HKEY_CURRENT_USER, Control Panel\Desktop, Wallpaper, % ""DllCall( "SystemParametersInfo", UInt, 0x14, UInt, 0, Str, sFile, UInt, 1 )-skwire (December 01, 2012, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

How do you make that into an exe?

skwire:
Here you go: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/snacks/WallpaperReset.zip

Renegade:
Why not just right-click on a picture and set it as the background? 2 clicks. You could use a "blank" image or anything to "make it go away".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version