ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

digg rigging?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Veign:
I'm with mouser.  I find at least a couple of very interesting stories each day from Digg.  I just find their comments worthless to read.  A lot of whiney techies who think they know everything.

Another great source for me is PopURls and RocketBoom.  These are two sites that I actually like to go to each day as opposed to reading through my Sage aggregator

mouser:
rocketboom is cool! never heard of that before.. they seem to do a little fun indie video news streams every day! wow.

Veign:
I have been following Rocketboom for several months now a her spin on things make it fun to watch.  Its only a short 3min video blog updated each day around 11:00am (EST).

(notice the name on the first shirt she displays as being too large on todays post?)

wasker:
OK, maybe you found some interesting stuff on digg, but how much news interesting to you you missed only because the digg flock found "New iPod is so hot" news more interesing?

I prefer to deal with uncontrolled stream of information from various sources. The best filter is my head. :)

Renegade:
I forget his name now, but the Digg guy was on TWiT and talked about this a bit. He said it was just a misunderstanding. He's got a lot of spammers to deal with, and a few things got through, but they're working on eliminating spammers more and more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version