topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 3:19 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: new vector based Logo Design Studio Pro: 75% off today (Black Friday) only.  (Read 3864 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
It has been several years since the last time I received an email offer from summitsoft, meaning this offer may not be likely to come back any time soon. Their new Logo designer is vector based, so any produced logo can be the size of a postage stamp or a building, and still be without distortion.

Be aware that the graphics are making this a whopping 1.23 GIGAbytes download. My average dl-speed was 1240 kbps.

http://www.summitsoftcorp.com/ coupon code for 75% rebate: BF75
-the price is plus any VAT.

Dear Summitsoft customer,

It's time to save big during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday online sale event!

This deal has been so popular we have extended it for one more day, so hurry and save 75% on all Summitsoft software before it's too late.

Use the following coupon code for your next purchase on the Summitsoft website to save 75%:

BF75

You can find many products that are perfect for small business and personal creative projects including: Logo Design Studio Pro, Creative Fonts, Font Portfolio, Website Creator, Comic Creator, Holiday Fonts, Sales Boost (CRM software), In Contact (email marketing software), 15000 Media Contacts (PR software), My Perfect Wedding Planner, and Business Card Studio.

Thank you, and enjoy your holidays.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lowry
President and CEO
Summitsoft Corporation
www.summitsoftcorp.com

You received this message because you requested to stay informed when you registered a product. To no longer receive emails from us please reply to this email with your removal request.

© 2012 Summitsoft Corporation
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:45 AM by Curt, Reason: speed »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I really don't care how good this program may turn out to be - I will not recommend it! I am totally certain  that the author is a former member of Stasi, KGB, FBI, or similar. I have NEVER before seen so much double quadro confirming this-and-that information before ever getting inside of the program. I cannot even be bothered to tell how much it was - life is too short!
 >:(
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 03:35 PM by Curt, Reason: >:( »

rjbull

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I think Serif's DrawPlus series is a vector-based drawing program.  It's expensive if you buy the latest at full price, but they have frequent deals for existing customers, and there's even a free version.

Sanity check - I haven't tried them...

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
"today", Friday 28 December 2012: http://www.bitsdujou...go-design-studio-pro

Logo Design Studio Pro (PC) 67% Discount Coupon Code => $20 instead of $60

Regarding my former angry words:

I really don't care how good this program may turn out to be - I will not recommend it! I am totally certain  that the author is a former member of Stasi, KGB, FBI, or similar. I have NEVER before seen so much double quadro confirming this-and-that information before ever getting inside of the program. I cannot even be bothered to tell how much it was - life is too short!  >:(

-I need to clear my wording: It was of course only the first time / at the first launch, that all this happened. Everyday-use is easy.