ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release - ClueMeIn, a logic / math puzzle game

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
First, this is quite cool.

But sometimes (often) i click on a cell and it doesn't dissapear until i click it a couple more times.. and then sometimes some cells will simply never clear for me.  I assume thats because i'm trying to remove a cell that would make the solution impossible, but sometimes its happening and i cant see how its coming to that conclusion, and i wonder if it really should be showing me when i try to remove something that invalidates the puzzle, without any punishment.  the combo of these two things is quite confusing.

Some audio feedback might help to at least tell me the difference between a bug of it not registering a click vs it refusing to clear a cell because of some reason...

mouser:
sure would be nice to be able to unclick a square, to help experiment and think.

mouser:
And do i take it that your algorithm tells you that we should have enough info to solve each puzzle uniquely?

mouser:
Tim is so good at making these games!!

I finally beat one:

My solution:

It would be nice if we could copy a code+paste codes to the clipboard to let us try puzzles that each other has solved, if you get my meaning.

mouser:
So to sum up my requests:

1. fix click-not-registering-sometimes bug. audio feedback on click.
2. always let user remove any cell, don't prevent illegal removals. (if you want to be nice, show what clues or sums are violated at any given time).
3. give a nice sound or graphic when a puzzle is solved properly.
4. import+export of clue games for sharing.
5. when you click NEW it should reset the clock.

Very nice work timns.

Since this is java, have you considered porting your puzzles to Android?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version