ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor v3.13 Beta Test

<< < (2/4) > >>

hushz:
Your software is very good, it would be amazing with a built in screenshot upload to various image hosting websites specially photobucket picasa etc. currently you need to install another software to do that, please add this feature. :-*

tomos:
Your software is very good, it would be amazing with a built in screenshot upload to various image hosting websites specially photobucket picasa etc. currently you need to install another software to do that, please add this feature. :-*
-hushz (December 03, 2012, 11:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

hi hushz,
have you looked at Preferences - go to Auto-uploading
I havent used it myself so cant tell you any more about it, but it's there ;-)

(There are a couple of threads about it here if you do a search. Possibly some info in the help file too, but that might not be up-to-date)

mouser:
hushz is correct, the auto-uploading feature of SC directs you how to install ShareX, which it will then use to upload files.

Adding built-in support for uploading without needing to install a separate program is on my todo list -- it's coming.

cmpm:
I've tried some different options with the external tools.
The external tools option is set to ShareX and ShareX can be set to one of many cloud services.
Mine is set to Photobucket, and uploads without delay or ShareX popping up.
I did have SC set to use the ImageShack uploader, which would bring up that program,
and would have to click upload, to upload the capture.
I can choose ImageShack in ShareX as well, but have not tried it. Out of time, sometimes.
Anyway, I think ShareX is a good choice for auto uploading.
It does need to be running in the tray, I think, mine is.

PaulShave:
A few comments (may apply to the release version too - I haven't used that).
1) I can't get changes to Image File Format in Preferences to carry through to Save Copy of Image As. When I go to Save and click on Advanced, with a jpg image, the Preferences values (especially compression level) haven't been carried through. Maybe they're not intended to (but see point 3 below).
2) Compression levels are confusing: in Preferences, a level near to min still gives a large jpg file on capture; on Preferences, min is on the left, but in Save (Advanced) it's called Quality and low quality (ie max compression) is on the left.
3) On Save, Advanced if you change the Quality setting it isn't persisted for future saves.
4) I couldn't find anything in Preferences to amend or add to the default values for Edit, Resize Image, Presets. I have two specific sizes I always want to use.

I really like Screenshot Captor - you've got two great products with that and Screencast Recorder.

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version