ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

What about Skrommel?

(1/2) > >>

Giampy:
The last activity of Skrommel is on 5 July 2011. Is Skrommel still among us?

KynloStephen66515:
The last activity of Skrommel is on 5 July 2011.
-Giampy (November 27, 2012, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would lead me to think...no...Hopefully he is still alive...but I don't think he's on DC anymore...I could be wrong...

Needless to say, this doesn't answer your question...I just don't like seeing posts with no replies.  ;D

Tinman57:
The last activity of Skrommel is on 5 July 2011. Is Skrommel still among us?
-Giampy (November 27, 2012, 07:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
  Probably like me, don't really have enough time to read the forums.  I may go away like the dinosaurs before too long....

techidave:
seems like I inquired about him way back when.  Was told more or less if memory serves me correctly that he didn't have time anymore.  I don't remember if there was a job change or what.

I am sure Mouser could enlighten us... inquiring minds want to know!

mouser:
Skrommel is a very unique and mysterious individual.. if you'll remember he rarely socialized here -- he was a coding machine and a very impressive fellow.  The last we heard from him he had embarked on a large project building a house.

I think for someone like skrommel, the proper thing is to always keep an extra tea cup in the cupboard and be ready to pour him a cup for when he decides to stop in again, and not ask for much more than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version