ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Opera 9 Beta

<< < (3/3)

jgpaiva:
@edvard: I had the exact same problem when i tried ff. I couldn't find the buttons, nor move them to other places. You just have to dig a bit, but you'll find opera's user interface is (very!!) costumizable. If you'd like to see some nice all-in-one buttons, you should see here.
(this is a link to nontroppo's fantastic website, with everything you'd like to know about opera, the same allen mentioned, just another page)

IMO, you just have to give it some time. I'm sure you'll find out great things about it.

Edvard:
What I'm wanting to do is make everything a little more FF-ish. BIG nav buttons to the left of the url box, tabs under that over the window. No bookmark, link or fav buttons taking up space to the left of the window, things like that. HEY I just noticed my Stop button is not there any more... what gives?!?!. These kind of things make me STOP using software. I'm not done with Opera yet so there may be hope...

P.S. Opera 9 Beta crashes on NT4 (I'm on 8.5...). Where the heck do I submit a bug report (and a Dr. Watson log, :D )?

jgpaiva:
I can understand you. Once one gets used to an interface, it's very hard to use a different one.
I know why your "stop" button disappeared. It's the reload button. The reload button changes to the stop button when a page is being loaded ;)

Edvard:
Weird. I just noticed that as I was getting to this topic. Freaking weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version