ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Why did it never occur to me.. You can wash a keyboard in water.

<< < (17/23) > >>

techidave:
Miles, you should go into advertising!   :Thmbsup:

That would make a great commercial!  :)

app103:
I once used a brand new air brush to clean inside a PC case (one that had not touched paint yet).  :D

Also considered using a bicycle pump, but I don't have the third hand that would be necessary to do that.

MilesAhead:
Miles, you should go into advertising!   :Thmbsup:

That would make a great commercial!  :)
-techidave (December 13, 2012, 04:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've had a few ideas.  Unfortunately I don't think I'd ever see the reward. It's like when you try to convince your boss the way he wants to do it won't work.  This other way is much better. For months,years the guy won't listen.  Then when it's apparent he has no choice but to go with what's effective, it's "Now Smedley!! Why didn't you think of that? That's your job! Do I have to do everything?"  and you have to say "Great idea you had there boss" if you want to remain employed.

But when I was a kid and had a driver job, I had to fetch this Ad Copy guy from the airport to do some campaign for our company.  The guy was a very cool down to earth dude. He was a frustrated novelist.  He told me he didn't have the talent to flesh out a full sized novel.   But this ad copy crap was easy and lucrative. But like anything else, "it's not what ya' know, it's who ya' know."  :)

MilesAhead:
I once used a brand new air brush to clean inside a PC case (one that had not touched paint yet).  :D

Also considered using a bicycle pump, but I don't have the third hand that would be necessary to do that.
-app103 (December 13, 2012, 08:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Inside the cases isn't that big a deal. But I'm glad the pump was suggested. Besides the desktop I have a bunch of twirly gig CD case holders for my jazz CDs.  It's nearly impossible to dust 'em. I'm gonna' blow the dust off with the pump. Maybe get myself some of those dust filter masks for when I do the big clean.  The air conditioner should pull most of the dust out of the air if I arrange to have to going during the dust off.  But I'll start with the desktop and see how it goes.

robinsiebler:

But like anything else, "it's not what ya' know, it's who ya' know."  :)

-MilesAhead (December 13, 2012, 09:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I plan to be on a box of Rice Crispies - Snap, Crackle, Mitch and Pop. Because in Hollywood, it is all about who you know and I know Crackle. - Mitch Hedberg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version