ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Hello Strangers.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Deozaan:
Hi Stephen,

I'm sorry for your troubles, and condolences on the loss of your brother-in-law. I'm glad things seem to be on the mend now. You've been missed.

f0dder:
When I first left DonationCoder, it was because of personal problems between me and my better half...I was spending WAY to much time online, and letting my actual relationship deteriorate.  Obviously, once I had realized this, I had to take drastic action in order to resolve things between me and ....-Stephen66515 (November 22, 2012, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Been there, done that - literally. Once you reach that point, it's too late - end of story.

As for the rest, I'm really sorry to hear that - I hope things are going to get better. ("They always do", screw that - that's not how you feel. I bet you want to see the world burn, which is only natural. But that's not going to happen, and... well fsckit, I have no wise words to dispense. Hang in there, man.)

wraith808:
When I first left DonationCoder, it was because of personal problems between me and my better half...I was spending WAY to much time online, and letting my actual relationship deteriorate.  Obviously, once I had realized this, I had to take drastic action in order to resolve things between me and ....-Stephen66515 (November 22, 2012, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Been there, done that - literally. Once you reach that point, it's too late - end of story.
-f0dder (November 22, 2012, 07:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, not always.  Especially if you have a very understanding other half and are willing to put in the diligence to make it work, which apparently Stephen is/has.  And keep diligent to make sure it doesn't get to that extent again.  I wish you all the best in that, and in everything else.

mahesh2k:
Sorry to see things happening to you. Good to see you back.

KynloStephen66515:
 8) Thanks for the kind words guys.

Just thought I should mention...I didn't post this as a "Please feel sorry for me", rather "This is where I have been, and this is why" :)

Thought I should mention in-case anybody thinks otherwise hehe  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version