ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Hello Strangers.

(1/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Hey guys,

Wow, it feels like forever since I last opened up a new post window here on DonationCoder with intent on actually making a post.

I know I dissapeared without really saying much to anybody, and without really explaining why.  Well...For those that are bothered...Here it is in a nutshell.

When I first left DonationCoder, it was because of personal problems between me and my better half...I was spending WAY to much time online, and letting my actual relationship deteriorate.  Obviously, once I had realized this, I had to take drastic action in order to resolve things between me and Hayley.  I did so, by shutting my PC down, unhooking all the wires, and packing all of our things to go on a trip (Me, Hayley and our doggy; Munch).

Well...I wish life was as simple as this...Although the first few weeks of this was probably the greatest we had had in such a long time....However, medical problems arose (with myself) for which I am still undergoing in-depth tests for as my Doctors really don't know what is going on. 

Oh how I wish that this was the end of the tale...unfortunately however...That isn't so.

A few weeks ago, we got a call to tell us that Hayley's big brother had gone missing and because of this, had been reported missing with the police, so we came straight home to be with the family...Facebook pages and such where launched to help us try locate him...then 6 days later, we got a call from the police saying they had found a body in the local canal.  Needless to say, it was him, and after formal identification and such we had to go to the funeral and deal with a LOT of family troubles (feuds and such).

Well...Thats as short as I could possibly make it.

I hope this goes some way to explaining where I have been for the past (I don't even know how long it has been).

-Stephen

tomos:
Jeez, only read this now (had it opened a while).
Eh, it's nice to see you again Stephen, but I wish for you it was under better circumstances.
It probably sounds a bit lame, but I really hope things work out okay (things can always work out okay - sometimes you've got to add an eventually to that though...)

KynloStephen66515:
Jeez, only read this now (had it opened a while).
Eh, it's nice to see you again Stephen, but I wish for you it was under better circumstances.
It probably sounds a bit lame, but I really hope things work out okay (things can always work out okay - sometimes you've got to add an eventually to that though...)
-tomos (November 22, 2012, 03:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

:) Everything's on the mend now (It seems) So yeah, lifes looking better!

mouser:
Very glad to see you back Stephen  :up:

Ath:
WB :up: you've been missed...
Sorry for the unhappy stuff that happened to you :(

And your personal health issues are not caused by being deprived of your daily dose of DoCo? :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version