ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Screenshot Captor - New Quick Capture Bar

<< < (3/10) > >>

tomos:
^ Ah well then you're covered :)

I suspect I will use this - will make it easier to be flexible with SC :up:

kunkel321:
...Having said that, eventuallyThe SC Quick Capture Bar will also have options in "what to capture" list to start a screencast, so you'll be able to initiate a screencast from it (as well as from a hotkey in SC, etc.).
-mouser (November 21, 2012, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
 Yup.  That's what I meant :)

Regarding collapsibility, how about having it live on the edge of the screen with only a few pixels showing, but always "on top" of other apps.  Clicking the (barely visible) edge causes the whole toolbar to slide onto the screen.
EDIT:  Ha!  I guess you already thought of that!

Another thought on the GUI: Have it so you can assign "pre-set" combinations of actions (for example "Selected Region" and "Display Main Window" would be a combination),  Then the user can optionally have buttons on the toolbar for the Presets.  

mouser:
Ok what do you fellows think of this:

Expanded:

Collapsed:

Josh:
You could thin it down & reduce the width - would help when docking
 (see attachment in previous post)
(would need smaller icons)
-tomos (November 22, 2012, 03:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Mouser,

I am with tomos on this one. I think the toolbar needs to be thinned out and perhaps have the "Then" drop down removed. When I use a tool like this in toolbar mode, I want it to occupy as little screen space as possible. The toolbar is still quite long and large.

Ath:
+1
and I think the bigger/smaller arrows are backward, aren't they supposed to point in the way the 'movement' goes?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version