ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A secret society uncovered 250 years later

<< < (3/6) > >>

mwb1100:
D'oh! I need to warn my fellow Stonecutters that our documents might get decoded.  The Chosen One will not be happy.

--
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine

MilesAhead:
Hmmm, I'm not sure about the Free Masons, but I've heard a rumor that Night Of The Living Dead is actually a slang term for the Republican National Convention.

Paul Keith:
it has to take something pretty powerful for an ugly dude like him to score!!
-MilesAhead (November 19, 2012, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, but I wonder who's Kissinger now.-cranioscopical (November 19, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

In terms of just mileage and immediate similarity:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2009/12/20/meeting-of-the-diplomats.html

Btw the evidence for this theory has been debunked and there have never been any evidnence so far as I know but visiting masonic lodges are useless though I've never been into one.

It's one of the more famous Illuminati-style premise to the origins of the Federal Reserve.

Basically if the Federal Reserve was private disguised as gov or gov disguised as private entity...i.e. your typical oligarchy, the philosophy of the all-seeing Eye is supposed to be the metacrypto-guideline behind the execution.

They're like the CIA to the CIA or the CIA to the oligarchs but in an "all-seeing manner".

They create plants/spies inside every institute and then they create events and then they sever the events from themselves so that any important link never comes back to them and they set up this events through your typical socially engineered higher rank (disguised as a member of a different organization) leader telling a lower rank member to set up an event which they then set up with someone else. Not necesssarily an ally.

For example, the eye on money thing. The famous general idea is that this Masons/Illuminati would tattoo the eye there for a specific need using a patsy on patsy on patsy model but once the intent is over, the tip of the pyramid. The All-seeing Eye is separate from the pyramid scheme below. i.e. it's a pyramid scheme with a disconnected pyramid like an all anon top tier secret society. It doesn't matter if you have a higher ranking representative, they're cut off. The eye only cares to see in the same manner that American institutions inside only care to monitor the policing of the world. There's no real trail. There's no real Illuminati White House. There's not even a real CIA or a secret group of elites as it's leader. That's all on the lower tier of the pyramid. The actual eye (top level group) is an anon group all united/living in an agreed upon rule of seeing rather than manipulating the world. In the most absurd analogy, it's me seeing that you will become a serial killer so I walk past you and telling another person, "Gee I hear blondes are much safer to approach than brunettes. I hope your girlfriend is carrying the commonly used pepper spray brand and I hope they don't encounter a criminal who knows how to defend from it using the most common methods." and when approached reveals myself to be a crime novelist and admits to you that it's fiction and in the real world, some facts show these realistic elements won't work in fiction so as a writer or a media reporter, you should opt for these more exciting parts when portraying your story in order to make it sell.

superboyac:
quite interesting stuff, PK.

MilesAhead:
Another thing H2 channel loves to carp on is aliens. Supposedly they levitated huge stones to erect buildings beyond the technology of humans. Stuff like StoneHenge.  They speculate the high priests of ancient cultures knew how to communicate telepathically with the "gods" who were really the technologically advanced aliens etc..  They posit the question, will the aliens return?

What I want to know is, how do we know they ever left?  Think about it! With all the weird looking life slithering, walking, swimming, flying around on this planet, if some of them were aliens, how would you know?

The scene is a human being reclining on his front porch. On the wall are a couple of chameleons hanging sideways just watching the guy.  One chameleon thinks to the other "just don't talk to them. They're so stupid they'll never catch on unless you walk right up and introduce yourself."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version