topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 1:54 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: A secret society uncovered 250 years later  (Read 13045 times)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
A secret society uncovered 250 years later
« on: November 19, 2012, 05:30 PM »
They Cracked This 250 Year-Old Code, And Found a Secret Society Inside (via Wired)

For more than 200 years, this book concealed the arcane rituals of an ancient order. But cracking the code only deepened the mystery.

Riveting stuff, and the fact that they had to go to such extremes to hide such studies that we take for granted shows why we need to be concerned about the draconian steps being taken today.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: A secret society uncovered 250 years later
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:06 PM »
Very cool read, thanks for sharing that  :up:

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:14 PM »
Hmm, I couldn't seem to find who was who in the text. So I searched on Masons.  As expected, that did the trick. Seems it's always them.  They are the they that everyone talks about when they say "that's how they get ya'. :)

H2 channel has some fun documentaries were they do everything from discovering America to hiding the Arc of the Covenant to conspiring to throw off the British yoke and make America independent using terrorist tactics etc.. I wonder if Henry Kissinger is a Mason as well as a Trilateral?  He claimed power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. He must be right because it has to take something pretty powerful for an ugly dude like him to score!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:20 PM by MilesAhead »

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 06:57 PM »
it has to take something pretty powerful for an ugly dude like him to score!!
Yeah, but I wonder who's Kissinger now.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 06:59 PM »

-cranioscopical (November 19, 2012, 06:57 PM)

Are you implying he's a cyborg?

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 07:03 PM »
One of my most prized finds as a young'un before I lost interest in such things, was the fact that some California new age house had reprinted the until-then ultra-obscure Isis Unveiled and the Secret Doctrine pair of texts by H. P. Blavatsky in about 1990. Compared with the usual mid range stuff on bookshelves at the time, it was immediately obvious that despite the author's apologies for collapsing in the face of organizing her text properly, she clearly Knew Something. Science wasn't in great shape in 1875-1890, but neither was it complete hocum either. Even with only a sporadic couple of years of hobby mythology studies at my command, something was up. There were Christian theological debates in footnotes that today match up with Wikipedia (yes, I know that other thread!) and she was one of only about two sources readily at hand that mentioned that the Phoenix had Arabian connections as well as the Egyptian-Greek lineage. And then there were various comments in at least seven languages. And that's when she was TRYING to be read.

So yeah, when someone like that wants to make a cypher, I'm not sure our modern cryptologists are ready for Triple-Steganographically-Encoded tricks like using "cinq" to mean "pain". And that's an easy one to take pity on my fellow Cody-ites. (Cinq is Five in French, Five in Jewish Kaballa Tree of Life, which often means hardship and pain.) And that's just one word. Do that for every word in the entire document and I could see why even a doctoral professor put it away in despair for thirteen years.

Edit: Or maybe this Knight guy is. I didn't read carefully enough before I started typing.

"So one evening Knight shifted his approach. He tried assuming that the manuscript used a more complex code—one that used multiple symbols to stand for a single German letter."

So yeah, "cinq" = "5" = "pain" is something he might catch if he knew where to look.

Edit2:
"It would appear that the Copiale symbols don’t represent just words and letters, they stand for numbers too. But if they do, Knight, Megyesi, and Schaefer haven’t been able to tease out the meaning. The Oculist master apparently understood these coded documents in a way that today’s interpreters do not. Despite years’ worth of attacks on their cipher, the Oculists’ secrets have not been pried loose, at least not fully. What they saw in their initiation chambers may never again be seen."

So forgive me for typing before I read the whole thing. I was right the first time. (Blame it on Slashdot!) If your key meaning is the phrase "mystical renewal" = "number 9" and you hide it behind the oldest Persian dialect possible, modern experts might still miss it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:44 PM by TaoPhoenix »

Tinman57

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 08:16 PM »
  I had an uncle and a grandfather that were both Masons.  When asked about what they did and what went on in the meetings, I was told that they couldn't tell me.  All spooky stuff to me.....

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 08:20 PM »

;D  ;)

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 08:28 PM »
  I had an uncle and a grandfather that were both Masons.  When asked about what they did and what went on in the meetings, I was told that they couldn't tell me.  All spooky stuff to me.....
I've been to a couple of Masonic lodges for unrelated events.  I didn't learn anything interesting, and I was looking!  I can't tell anymore what the deal with them is.  Either they really are/were an influential secret society, or it's just nothing?  Sheesh.  All I remember was that there was a big bible under a glass case right before entering the auditorium.  There were portraits of just (i'm sorry) the most classic white people I could imagine...seriously, all white...sideburns and suits and all...probably names like Chester Macarthur, etc.

I find that odd and fascinating.  I mean, it could just mean that they meet and get wasted with strippers or something, rather than coming with schemes to rule the world.  The former jives more with what I've seen men do when they get together, but I also don't get a chance to observe and hang around many masons.

Target

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 08:46 PM »
but I also don't get a chance to observe and hang around many masons

I note you said masons, but nothing about the strippers...

mwb1100

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 08:57 PM »
D'oh! I need to warn my fellow Stonecutters that our documents might get decoded.  The Chosen One will not be happy.

--
Be sure to drink your Ovaltine

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 10:36 PM »
Hmmm, I'm not sure about the Free Masons, but I've heard a rumor that Night Of The Living Dead is actually a slang term for the Republican National Convention.

Paul Keith

• Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 10:50 PM »

In terms of just mileage and immediate similarity:

http://www.thedailyb...f-the-diplomats.html

Btw the evidence for this theory has been debunked and there have never been any evidnence so far as I know but visiting masonic lodges are useless though I've never been into one.

It's one of the more famous Illuminati-style premise to the origins of the Federal Reserve.

Basically if the Federal Reserve was private disguised as gov or gov disguised as private entity...i.e. your typical oligarchy, the philosophy of the all-seeing Eye is supposed to be the metacrypto-guideline behind the execution.

They're like the CIA to the CIA or the CIA to the oligarchs but in an "all-seeing manner".

They create plants/spies inside every institute and then they create events and then they sever the events from themselves so that any important link never comes back to them and they set up this events through your typical socially engineered higher rank (disguised as a member of a different organization) leader telling a lower rank member to set up an event which they then set up with someone else. Not necesssarily an ally.

For example, the eye on money thing. The famous general idea is that this Masons/Illuminati would tattoo the eye there for a specific need using a patsy on patsy on patsy model but once the intent is over, the tip of the pyramid. The All-seeing Eye is separate from the pyramid scheme below. i.e. it's a pyramid scheme with a disconnected pyramid like an all anon top tier secret society. It doesn't matter if you have a higher ranking representative, they're cut off. The eye only cares to see in the same manner that American institutions inside only care to monitor the policing of the world. There's no real trail. There's no real Illuminati White House. There's not even a real CIA or a secret group of elites as it's leader. That's all on the lower tier of the pyramid. The actual eye (top level group) is an anon group all united/living in an agreed upon rule of seeing rather than manipulating the world. In the most absurd analogy, it's me seeing that you will become a serial killer so I walk past you and telling another person, "Gee I hear blondes are much safer to approach than brunettes. I hope your girlfriend is carrying the commonly used pepper spray brand and I hope they don't encounter a criminal who knows how to defend from it using the most common methods." and when approached reveals myself to be a crime novelist and admits to you that it's fiction and in the real world, some facts show these realistic elements won't work in fiction so as a writer or a media reporter, you should opt for these more exciting parts when portraying your story in order to make it sell.

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 11:01 PM »
quite interesting stuff, PK.

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 12:12 AM »
Another thing H2 channel loves to carp on is aliens. Supposedly they levitated huge stones to erect buildings beyond the technology of humans. Stuff like StoneHenge.  They speculate the high priests of ancient cultures knew how to communicate telepathically with the "gods" who were really the technologically advanced aliens etc..  They posit the question, will the aliens return?

What I want to know is, how do we know they ever left?  Think about it! With all the weird looking life slithering, walking, swimming, flying around on this planet, if some of them were aliens, how would you know?

The scene is a human being reclining on his front porch. On the wall are a couple of chameleons hanging sideways just watching the guy.  One chameleon thinks to the other "just don't talk to them. They're so stupid they'll never catch on unless you walk right up and introduce yourself."

mwb1100

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 01:21 AM »
Stuff like StoneHenge.

Check out what one guy does up in Michigan: http://www.youtube.c.../watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

Of course a lot more was necessary for Stonehenge (the stone was quarried and transported a long distance from the site, and the placement was apparently quite precise and particular).  But still, after seeing what one guy can do with 'sticks and stones', it makes Stonehenge seem a lot less 'impossible'.

f0dder

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • [Well, THAT escalated quickly!]
    • View Profile
    • f0dder's place
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 04:18 AM »
They do massive amounts of DMT to communicate with their alien overlords - THEN they get massively wasted and party on with strippers and catholic altarboys.
- carpe noctem

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 05:22 AM »
From the article:
The Oculists’ seal, featuring a cataract needle, a pair of pince-nez, and two cats watching over mice.

;)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 06:12 AM »
One of my most prized finds as a young'un before I lost interest in such things, was the fact that some California new age house had reprinted the until-then ultra-obscure Isis Unveiled and the Secret Doctrine pair of texts by H. P. Blavatsky in about 1990.

That is seriously dark stuff, and a very deep rabbit hole.

Science wasn't in great shape in 1875-1890, but neither was it complete hocum either.

Now that you mention that time period... ;) (Parroting here as I'm still working to understand this stuff... It's bloody tough. I'm also glossing over a LOT.)

In 1865 a fellow named Maxwell published a paper that formally initiated electrodynamics. 20 quaternion equations with 20 variables.

In 1873 he published a treatise.

His work was understood by few because of the difficulty in understanding Hamilton's quaternions. A few dozen people worldwide.

Under heavy pressure, Maxwell simplified it, and that was published in 1881, 2 years after his early death in 1879.

The Maxwell-Heaviside equations were a result of work to simplify even more. Vector algebra was used.

However, the simplifications in the mathematics created a situation where you ended up with closed loops and symmetric flow of energy. This results in zero sums, which neatly matches the laws of thermodynamics - discrepencies are brushed aside and dismissed.

Using the orignal mathematics, instead you have asymmetric flow. These systems allow for a Coefficient of Performance (COP) greater than 1 (COP > 1), and even COP = infinity. (There's a lot to understand there, and I've glossed over a massive amount. I wouldn't even want to try to explain it right now. I can read & understand most, but not quite 'there' yet.)

This has profound consequences for the laws of thermodynamics, and basically renders the 2nd law of thermodynamics, let's just say, "not quite right".

The practical upshot is that you can free EM energy from the vacuum through asymmetrical re-gauging.

Nicola Tesla said that this, what I'll call a "cover up" (just to be a bit sensationalistic), 'is one of the most inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind that thas ever been recorded in history.'

Now, how's that for some fun conspiracy theory where you can go out and verify everything yourself. ;)

(I'm still reading on this stuff, and expect it to take me a while.)

For the "Illuminati", fascinating topic. Lots of interesting stuff out there. Fritz Springmeier is considered the "go to" guy for info.

Another interesting fellow is Linsey Williams, though he uses the term "elite". Not sure if it's all synonymous or what.

Regarding the Federal Reserve... They're criminals. Here's a quick, introductory primer to their primary tool of destruction:

http://cynic.me/2012...reserve-banking-1-6/

The last part has links to more resources.

For some very good info, check out Lew Rockwell or any of the other thousands of sites/people out there that explain exactly why/how/that the Fed is a private bank, etc. etc.

Or, you could just read what the Fed has to say, or listen to the people that head up the Fed when they say that it is a private institution and not under the authority of the US govt.

Started by the Illuminati or not - they are what they are: Destructive criminals.

Another thing H2 channel loves to carp on is aliens. Supposedly they levitated huge stones to erect buildings beyond the technology of humans. Stuff like StoneHenge.  They speculate the high priests of ancient cultures knew how to communicate telepathically with the "gods" who were really the technologically advanced aliens etc..  They posit the question, will the aliens return?

What I want to know is, how do we know they ever left?  Think about it! With all the weird looking life slithering, walking, swimming, flying around on this planet, if some of them were aliens, how would you know?

The scene is a human being reclining on his front porch. On the wall are a couple of chameleons hanging sideways just watching the guy.  One chameleon thinks to the other "just don't talk to them. They're so stupid they'll never catch on unless you walk right up and introduce yourself."

Fun stuff~! ;D

For "the reptilian agenda" stuff, check out Credo Mutwa and David Icke. Interesting. (Oddly enough, it fits in with some non-mainstream scientific views. -- DO NOT SHOOT THE MESSENGER!!!)

Lots of fun stuff out there about aliens and gods and pyramids and all kinds of niftiness! Check out the UFO TV Studios channel on YouTube for lots of interesting stuff.

For the code cracking stuff... Got to hand props to the fellow for managing that. Cryptography/steganography/whatever is not easy stuff.

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 07:36 AM »
From the article:
The Oculists’ seal, featuring a cataract needle, a pair of pince-nez, and two cats watching over mice.

;)

The funny thing about this is bit about the Oculists having agents in the Freemasons, and treating them like a joke. ;D

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 09:31 AM »
Stuff like StoneHenge.

Check out what one guy does up in Michigan: http://www.youtube.c.../watch?v=pCvx5gSnfW4

Of course a lot more was necessary for Stonehenge (the stone was quarried and transported a long distance from the site, and the placement was apparently quite precise and particular).  But still, after seeing what one guy can do with 'sticks and stones', it makes Stonehenge seem a lot less 'impossible'.

I've seen similar "documentaries" about the statues on Easter Island. Supposedly some anthropologist dude with a few indigenous workers wielding axes made out of sharp stones roped to sticks cut the stone from the quarry and mounted several statues in a couple of weeks.  Obviously the anthropologist is a disinformation agent for the aliens. They don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry asking them to erect statues to the gods. I mean, look how many are on Easter Island alone?  The things would cover the globe!

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2012, 03:15 PM »

I dunno, it seemed all a little hollow to me after a while. I don't have any interest in "irrelevant" alien invaders from Atlantis who all died out or whatever. It's a bit like the tree falling in the forest with no one around. So for the moment I will assume any cabals are made of H. Sapiens.

Next, my interests in new age changed, and moved away from obscurity for its own sake. Astrology, Alchemy, Crystals, many kinds of rituals, and so on, don't seem to do much in my particular experience. My more recent interpretation of alternative materials is whether I can directly apply a principle to enhance my life in a provable external way.

As for interlocking cabals, I don't care about them either. They're essentially another "unprovable theory" in the context of every day life. In one sense, the only things secret cabals can do is use money to get power and use power to make more money, so they can have at it. Except maybe making my unemployment worse, cabal-musical-chairs doesn't really affect me, so I choose not to burn up mental energy on that maze. There's plenty of lower level corruption to get grumpy at.

So in the end, as I moved last week, in the process of pruning down my library collection I discarded my copies. I'm just out of energy to wade through them for concepts for my growth system. I'm sure there are some in there, but as of right now I don't think any of it will be "found there and nowhere else and be stunningly life changing."

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2012, 07:13 PM »

I dunno, it seemed all a little hollow to me after a while. I don't have any interest in "irrelevant" alien invaders from Atlantis who all died out or whatever. It's a bit like the tree falling in the forest with no one around. So for the moment I will assume any cabals are made of H. Sapiens.

Next, my interests in new age changed, and moved away from obscurity for its own sake. Astrology, Alchemy, Crystals, many kinds of rituals, and so on, don't seem to do much in my particular experience. My more recent interpretation of alternative materials is whether I can directly apply a principle to enhance my life in a provable external way.

As for interlocking cabals, I don't care about them either. They're essentially another "unprovable theory" in the context of every day life. In one sense, the only things secret cabals can do is use money to get power and use power to make more money, so they can have at it. Except maybe making my unemployment worse, cabal-musical-chairs doesn't really affect me, so I choose not to burn up mental energy on that maze. There's plenty of lower level corruption to get grumpy at.

So in the end, as I moved last week, in the process of pruning down my library collection I discarded my copies. I'm just out of energy to wade through them for concepts for my growth system. I'm sure there are some in there, but as of right now I don't think any of it will be "found there and nowhere else and be stunningly life changing."
good post TP.

Tinman57

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2012, 07:33 PM »
  The first rule of the Masons, you don't talk about the Masons....    :P

MilesAhead

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 07:41 PM »
  The first rule of the Masons, you don't talk about the Masons....    :P

Heh heh. I just hope they don't make their own soap and explosives from rich broads' Lipo Leftovers.