ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A secret society uncovered 250 years later

(1/6) > >>

wraith808:
They Cracked This 250 Year-Old Code, And Found a Secret Society Inside (via Wired)

For more than 200 years, this book concealed the arcane rituals of an ancient order. But cracking the code only deepened the mystery.

--- End quote ---

Riveting stuff, and the fact that they had to go to such extremes to hide such studies that we take for granted shows why we need to be concerned about the draconian steps being taken today.

mouser:
Very cool read, thanks for sharing that  :up:

MilesAhead:
Hmm, I couldn't seem to find who was who in the text. So I searched on Masons.  As expected, that did the trick. Seems it's always them.  They are the they that everyone talks about when they say "that's how they get ya'. :)

H2 channel has some fun documentaries were they do everything from discovering America to hiding the Arc of the Covenant to conspiring to throw off the British yoke and make America independent using terrorist tactics etc.. I wonder if Henry Kissinger is a Mason as well as a Trilateral?  He claimed power is the ultimate aphrodisiac. He must be right because it has to take something pretty powerful for an ugly dude like him to score!!

cranioscopical:
it has to take something pretty powerful for an ugly dude like him to score!!
-MilesAhead (November 19, 2012, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, but I wonder who's Kissinger now.

MilesAhead:
it has to take something pretty powerful for an ugly dude like him to score!!
-MilesAhead (November 19, 2012, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah, but I wonder who's Kissinger now.

-cranioscopical (November 19, 2012, 06:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Are you implying he's a cyborg?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version