ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Patent on Turning Pages

<< < (3/3)

Tinman57:
On a more serious note, for the people in the US: it's about time to grab your torches, pitchforks and semi-automatics and overthrow your government the corporations.
-f0dder (November 18, 2012, 08:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm... IIRC it's now illegal, under US law, for us to post a statement like that online... :tellme:

Aren't you glad you live in Denmark? ;D

P.S. A raptor-class UCAV has since been dispatched to your address. Thanks for providing a map with your profile! 8) :Thmbsup:

-40hz (November 18, 2012, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

But...but....but, we have freedom in the U.S.!!!  Don't ya know we're #1?  We're #1 in freedom of speech, #1 in crooked politicians, #1 in crooked cops, #1 in greedy corporations, etc etc etc.
  Of course I'm probably labeled as a dissenter by the FBI now and have a dossier on file....

zridling:
But...but....but, we have freedom in the U.S.!!!  Don't ya know we're #1?  We're #1 in freedom of speech, #1 in crooked politicians, #1 in crooked cops, #1 in greedy corporations, etc etc etc.  Of course I'm probably labeled as a dissenter by the FBI now and have a dossier on file....
--- End quote ---

I'm sure I'm on the list. Name me one "freedom" that I've gained from all the wars, banksters, politicians, etc., in my lifetime. However, I have seen all but the 2nd Amendment (guns) be whittled down to the TSA-like "We have the right to feel your privates in public at the airport."
Oh wait, I have the "freedom" to wear pink for a month twice a year when Susan Komen's corrupt organization comes around wanting to stuff 90% of their donations into their own pockets before a dime ever goes to "research." Oy.

Tinman57:
But...but....but, we have freedom in the U.S.!!!  Don't ya know we're #1?  We're #1 in freedom of speech, #1 in crooked politicians, #1 in crooked cops, #1 in greedy corporations, etc etc etc.  Of course I'm probably labeled as a dissenter by the FBI now and have a dossier on file....
--- End quote ---

I'm sure I'm on the list. Name me one "freedom" that I've gained from all the wars, banksters, politicians, etc., in my lifetime. However, I have seen all but the 2nd Amendment (guns) be whittled down to the TSA-like "We have the right to feel your privates in public at the airport."
Oh wait, I have the "freedom" to wear pink for a month twice a year when Susan Komen's corrupt organization comes around wanting to stuff 90% of their donations into their own pockets before a dime ever goes to "research." Oy.
-zridling (November 20, 2012, 01:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just a little off topic: That's why I always go to http://www.bbb.org/us/charity/ and check them out BEFORE I make a donation....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version