|Application Name|| Blast Off! |
|Version|| 1.130113.0 |
|Short Description|| Try to launch your rocket into space while avoiding the soap bubbles of doom! |
|Supported OSes|| Windows, Mac, |and possibly Android
|Web Page|| Official Blast Off! Webpage |
|Download Link|| Win32 - Win64 - OSX - WebPlayer |
- Windows XP or later; Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Android 2.x or later
- Pretty much any 3D graphics card.
- WebPlayer runs on all browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome, among others.
- Can now launch rockets by clicking on them
- Updated link to NANY event page in Credits
- Updated link to my games in Credits
- Minor bug fixes and internal changes
More version history
- Cityscape is randomized for each new game
- Fireworks easter egg
- More GUI work
- NANY Release
- Ugly looking rocket ship (it's a feature!)
- Confetti for everyone! Hooray!
- Bubbles are colored according to their speed
- Game adjusts itself properly for different resolutions
- Fireworks celebrate the victor. Teehee!
- Spawn gibs when rocket blows up
- Menu GUI
- Added sounds/music, and appropriate volume controls in options
- Game now pauses when menu is brought up
- Winning conditions are working
|Author|| Deozaan |
Blast Off! is an arcade-style game in which you wait for just the right opening to ignite your rocket's blasters in an attempt to launch into orbit. Beware the obstacles that get in your way! It's kind of like Frogger, except that once you decide to move, you are fully committed!Features
Local simultaneous multiplayer.
Some fun. Maybe.Planned Features
Single-player.ScreenshotsNANY 2013 Release: Blast Off!NANY 2013 Release: Blast Off!UsageInstallation
Windows: Unzip and run the exe.
Mac: Unzip and run whatever it is that Macs run.
Android: Install APK and play.
(No Android version for NANY)Using the Application
Press W to launch the left rocket ship. Press the Up arrow to launch the right rocket ship.Uninstallation
Win/Mac: Delete the files you unzipped, plus any data from the registry.
Android: Use your apps manager to uninstall the app.Tips
Don't crash into soap bubbles! They're more deadly than you would think!Known Issues