ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (75/122) > >>

ayryq:
I am still waiting for my someone to get it for me though.
-ginnydecruz (December 13, 2015, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I suppose this violates your "rules" for this thread:

* 1. You may ONLY post about ONE gadget per week, and only on a FRIDAY WEEKEND.
* 2. Every gadget item post must include an attached image of the gadget.
* 3. Every gadget item posted about should be for sale somewhere; you may include a purchase link with an affiliate/referral id.
* 4. You must personally OWN the item you are posting about.
* 5. The goal is to introduce gadget addicts to new discoveries.-mouser (November 15, 2012, 09:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I bought an excellent gadget this weekend, but it's not for sale somewhere and I can't include a purchase link:
Gadget WEEKENDS

tomos:
I bought an excellent gadget this weekend, but it's not for sale somewhere and I can't include a purchase link:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-ayryq (December 13, 2015, 05:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

love the look of that - how old is it?
Found it here:
http://tractors.wikia.com/wiki/Ford_2000

There's a good few old tractors round here, many still used, some very old ones more as collector items (lots of Bulldogs).

ayryq:

love the look of that - how old is it?
-tomos (December 13, 2015, 11:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's a 1974 3-cylinder gas Ford 2000 (as you found). I "bought" it with a handshake this weekend but it needs some work and I'll be picking it up before I need to mow in the spring. It was really considered an "economy" tractor when it was made but it's a lot bigger (and better looking) than a modern compact utility tractor (e.g. Kubota) which would do the same small tasks we need. We picked it over something more "classic" because of the presence of the modern hitch and power take-off which allows us to use pretty much any implement, new or old.

Shades:
@Tomos:
On youtube you can find a video of a modern big John Deere tractor getting humiliated by an old steam tractor in a tractor-pull. Respect your elders does sound true :D

ginnydecruz:
What about this for your gf Christmas present?
[snip][/snip]
Vibease smart remote control vibrator

I am still waiting for my someone to get it for me though.  :P

-ginnydecruz (December 13, 2015, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
This should probably be marked [NSFW], moved to the appropriate topic, or deleted as spam...
-Ath (December 13, 2015, 03:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry for my first post being landed in here. Pls remove if it's not appropriate.

Cheers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version