ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (74/122) > >>

wraith808:
I'd forgotten about this thread!

A good site for people that like gadgets and good prices: http://www.massdrop.com.

It's a membership club that uses the buying power of its members to drive down prices.  I've gotten some really good deals there.  If you're interested in a referral, let me know.  It's free to join, but you have to join to see the full extent of the merchandise- it's a condition of some of the sellers.  But I've found it worth it. But you have to do your research into the products offered.

4wd:
Finally got sick of wrestling with wired headphones/IEMs for my computer/tablet/phone and grabbed a set of MEE audio (previously MEElectronics) Wave Bluetooth Headphones, which arrived today.

They have headset functionality but wasn't really interested in that side of them since I use headphones/IEMs for music/video listening not hands-free calling/VOIP/etc.

Audio from the Wave is great, good noise isolation, comfortable, foldable, Multipoint Bluetooth (connect to two devices at once), 24hr battery life, and also comes with a stereo lead so it can be used in wired mode (eg. battery running low, aircraft, etc).

Gadget WEEKENDS

Amazon link - (I bought direct from the company).  Went with MEE audio since the IEMs I have already (S6P, 2 x M9P) are from the same company and the audio is very good.

Addendum: Been using them almost constantly for the last 3 days and they're great.  Paired with computer and tablet, listen to music/videos on the computer and when that gets turned off, it switches over to the tablet.  It will switch to whichever device is actively transmitting even if both are turned on, just need to stop audio out on one device to get it to switch.

Battery life is close to what is specified, I have done about 8-10 hours per day and only just plugged them in for a full charge.  When battery level hits low you get a prompt every minute, so I turned them off and switched to the 3.5mm stereo lead, sound quality was just as good.  Headphones automatically power off after a couple of minutes of no input.

You get voice prompts for various things, eg. power on/off, battery level when turned on (high/medium/low), pairing, device 1/2 connected/disconnected.

ginnydecruz:
What about this for your gf Christmas present?

Gadget WEEKENDS Gadget WEEKENDS
Vibease smart remote control vibrator

I am still waiting for my someone to get it for me though.  :P

Ath:
What about this for your gf Christmas present?
[snip][/snip]
Vibease smart remote control vibrator

I am still waiting for my someone to get it for me though.  :P

-ginnydecruz (December 13, 2015, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---
This should probably be marked [NSFW], moved to the appropriate topic, or deleted as spam...

mouser:
I don't know, it is a gadget that some might appreciate  :-\
Though it would be easier to judge if its spam if this wasn't the poster's first post  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version