ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (72/122) > >>

superboyac:
Just installed this in bedroom:
"Lutron MIR-LFQTHW-WH Maestro IR 300-watt Single Pole Fan and Light Control Kit"
A pain to install but works well.  :up:
-mouser (December 28, 2014, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nice!  Lutron is top of the line stuff.  I used to do a lot of work with a Lutron rep, I like their technology.  I was once about to install some kind of lutron device that would allow me to control one light switch remotely with a separate wireless button.  But I never did and now we have probably a zillion other kinds of lighting automation options with apps and stuff.  That remote looks nice...is there an app (optional or otherwise) for that thing?

Did anybody see this thing? Talk about a gadget for good or ill - depending on who is using it - and for what.
-40hz (December 28, 2014, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
That's crazy.  Seems like it belongs in your local spy shop.

superboyac:
Sony ICFC1PJ
-mouser (December 05, 2014, 05:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
That looks cool too!  You're on a roll! 

mouser:
Low tech gadget entry:

If anyone plays in a lake or on the beach, and doesn't know about these cheap things called "water shoes", you don't know what you are missing.  They are super light weight slip-on things that dry quickly, and have a thin rubber sole.  They make it fun to walk in mud or on rocks without killing your feet.

app103:
This was a gift I received today: Turtle Beach P12

Had a little trouble getting the mic to work with my laptop, and I have no clue what I did to make it work. But the sound is great, it's comfortable, and it doesn't make the inside of my ears itch (a problem I have with most earphones that sit on or in the ears)

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/ps4-headsets/ear-force-p12/506

tomos:
got one of those mini bluetooth speaker delivered Saturday:
Rokono® (F10) BASS+ Mini Bluetooth Speaker (amazon.com - I paid 30 euro for mine)

it seems to be exactly the same as this differently branded version.

Not overly impressed - with bluetooth connection there's a white-noiseIhiss clearly audible when music isnt playing, or when listening to spoken word... otherwise I'd be happy enough with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version