ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Gadget WEEKENDS

<< < (76/121) > >>

tomos:
Sorry for my first post being landed in here. Pls remove if it's not appropriate.

Cheers.
-ginnydecruz (December 13, 2015, 07:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the biggest worry was that it was spam,
welcome to the forums btw!

4wd:
Vibease smart remote control vibrator

I am still waiting for my someone to get it for me though.  :P-ginnydecruz (December 13, 2015, 03:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think the OhMiBod blueMotion NEX/1 has a much better design  ;)

mouser:
I bought some of these window air conditioner "drip cushions" and they make a real difference in cutting down the annoying loud sounds when it rains on my window air conditioners.
They are just foam mounted on magnetic sheet; you just cut them to size and lay them on top.  No idea how long they will last, i'm guessing the sun will break down the foam over the course of a year or two..
Still, highly recommended if you have window air conditioners like me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BOXEXC

cranioscopical:
I think the OhMiBod blueMotion NEX/1 has a much better design
-4wd (December 14, 2015, 06:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
Didn't the Chinese just hack that? The thrill is gone!

Renegade:
Haven't posted in a while, so here's a bit of catch up for the electronics side of some of what I do...

I picked up 2 Fluke 8050As for $10 each. They're about 36 years old (or the model is), but they work. I only have 1 set up. The second is a spare as they are over 30 years old.

And my $9 soldering iron was worth, um... I had to get a new one. I couldn't find a used one, so I ended up getting a Weller WLC100.

It's the bottom end, but it's a hell of a lot better than what I was using. So far I'm very happy with it.

And I kept running into situations where I needed to know more than my Fluke was telling me. I searched and searched and searched and could not find a used oscilloscope anywhere for a decent price. Ordering from the US was out of the question as I'm not paying $200 shipping for a cheap, old, used scope.

After searching for about 3 months and turning up nothing, I finally broke down and got a low-end oscilloscope the other day.

The reviews for it are all very good, and I'm sure I'll be happy with it if better people than me are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version