ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Remember Buckyballs? They Are Now Gone

<< < (2/6) > >>

Tinman57:
WELCOME TO THE NANNY STATE GOVERNMENT OF THE U.S.A.

J-Mac:
Heck, I ordered me a set of Zen Magnets right after starting the thread last night!

Jim

eleman:
Maybe this whole saga is somehow related with rare-earth elements shortage looming on the horizon. Right now China is virtually the sole provider of rare-earth elements, so US government may be trying in a convoluted way to make more "rational" use of the stocks at hand. This may be a means to circumvent WTO rules.

I realize this one is as good as conspiracy theories come, so don't assume that I have proof or something.

40hz:
Wasn't there also some crazy rumor or story circulating around some years back about how these magnetic balls could be used as a component in some sort of weapon? I seem to vaguely remember a bit of short-lived "crazy news" about that.

40hz:
I realize this one is as good as conspiracy theories come, so don't assume that I have proof or something.
-eleman (November 14, 2012, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Run it past Renegade. If it's a good conspiracy theory he'll find as much proof to back it up as you can stand to look at! ;D :P

(@Ren - in case it's not obvious, I am kidding. ;))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version