ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

free web storage service that offers the biggest amount of data?

<< < (5/8) > >>

mwb1100:
Get 50GB free at Box.com
-kalos (February 10, 2013, 11:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for the tip!

Carol Haynes:
I just signed up for Dropbox, and just by adding it to a second computer, my blackberry phone, my android tablet and sharing a folder it bumped up from 2Gb of storage to 50.25Gb of storage for free !!!

If anyone wants to sign up for dropbox use http://db.tt/s3OXypcQ to sign up and I will get some more free space!!!

dr_andus:
I just signed up for Dropbox, and just by adding it to a second computer, my blackberry phone, my android tablet and sharing a folder it bumped up from 2Gb of storage to 50.25Gb of storage for free !!!
-Carol Haynes (February 11, 2013, 04:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hm, as someone who has used Dropbox's free service of 2.00 GB on several PCs, iPods and iPads for years, I feel somewhat undervalued now... :(

I just checked on my iPad and to upgrade to Dropbox Pro 100 (with 100GB), they're asking me to pay the princely sum of GBP69.99 (per year!). How likely am I to do that if I can sign up for 100GB for free in no time with Box.com and Mega?

On the other hand they must have figured that I'm a cheapskate, if I haven't upgraded for this long... Although if they had made me a decent offer, I'd still prefer to keep all my stuff in one place. But not for 70 quid a year...

tomos:
I just signed up for Dropbox, and just by adding it to a second computer, my blackberry phone, my android tablet and sharing a folder it bumped up from 2Gb of storage to 50.25Gb of storage for free !!!-Carol Haynes (February 11, 2013, 04:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dont understand that - is that a special offer at the moment Carol? (Til recently they gave 500mb per referral. Hmm, that's still all they're offering me - and I dont see anything else much - minor amounts for selling yourself via twitter FB)

cmpm:
Check this out tomos.

HTC/Samsung Bonus Space

https://forums.dropbox.com/topic.php?id=63260

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version