ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 PLEDGE - Contractor's Work Log

<< < (13/14) > >>

relipse:
Editing the time (minutes worked) should modify the End Time, after putting "10" for 10 minutes, look over the end-time and confirm if it is actually 10 minutes. If you are satisfied, press enter

tomos:
Editing the time (minutes worked) should modify the End Time, after putting "10" for 10 minutes, look over the end-time and confirm if it is actually 10 minutes. If you are satisfied, press enter-relipse (December 14, 2012, 09:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

What didnt work for me before was editing the 'Time duration' - but I just tested it again and it works now :up:

relipse:
hey tomos if you are having trouble with the gui, it would help to change the base url to https://cworklog.com
notice the "s"

Jim

Antonimo:
Hi,
I like what I have seen very much indeed.
Where can we buy and download the stand-alone version for hosting on our own server?
Thanks,

relipse:
Ok originally that is what I was thinking of doing, selling the source code for private installs.
In the mean time, I have instead received advice for charging a monthly fee (which I plan on implementing in the next few months at cworklog.com).

Depending on the price or interest, I still may sell the source for private installation, but the problem is what licensing do I put on the source code, and what about upgrades? Since the main site (cworklog.com) will be updated frequently with added features, you may find you want those features.

Since the original post,  I've changed the web server to linode, I have purchased a security certificate, i have paid programmers and testers to help get cworklog.com on the road and I am in the middle of working on an windows/macos/linux time-tracker that synchronizes to the server while it is online, and still tracks your time while you are offline (the current GUI only works while online).

In short, in about 3 months, I will have a monthly payment plan to use the secure https://cworklog.com with all the updates and features.

As far as a private installation, you might want to contact me about rights and what you intend to use it for and perhaps we can come up with something. ([email protected]).

Notes* I am also looking to do an android and iphone app to also monitor offline usage.

Jim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version