ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Any program to manually run startup programs?

(1/4) > >>

nite_monkey:
Basically what I want is a program kind of like a startup delayer, but instead of just delaying everything by a set time, I would like this program to be the only thing to run at startup, and it would show a list of everything that would normally run at startup, and then allow me to manually run the program. (in which case it would then move it from the unstarted list to the started list or something like that) Of course, I would like all of windows' junk to startup automatically.

Is there a program that exists to do this?

wraith808:
I know not exactly what you were asking for, but with startup delayer you can skip the delays and skip over anything that you have set to start up also.

I don't know of anything that does exactly what you ask, but it does sound interesting.  Would you then after ticking the ones that you want to start, then want them all to be spawned at the same time or in any particular order?  Or manually to be started after you select it?

(Not promising that I'm going to do it... just wondering as this sounds intriguing)

nite_monkey:
I want it to manually start each one when I click on it in the list

cmpm:
Keeping a folder of shortcuts to your startup items is handy.
Not only if you want to start them manually but also to check to see if they are all running.
Sometimes I forget what I have enabled to run at startup.

Target:
how do you want to ID the programs to be started (manually, or detect them somehow)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version