ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Easy Screencast Recorder

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Easy Screencast Recorder - v1.17.01 - May 31, 2017

<< < (33/41) > >>

mouser:
v1.12.01 - April 22, 2015

* [Feature] You can now set whether the main dialog stays on top of other windows or not.
* [MinorFeature] Hotkey configuration box is now larger.

abnc000:
SCaT
{ScreenCast Tool}
-cmpm (November 07, 2012, 04:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

The suggested name is a bit harsh, since this is a great utility! Where I come from, "scat" is another name for animal droppings ;)

mpalmier74:
Hi,

I'm an happy user of Easy Screencast Recorder. I find it very compact and easy to use.
The only problem I have is a red box appearing after countdown terminates. This box right in the middle of the screen cannot be removed and is seen in the recording too. The only workaround I could find is to prevent countdown to happen by setting it to 0 in the settings.
I run Windows 7 Enterprise 64bit with SP1

https://postimg.org/image/nmkudjjhd/

mouser:
I've never heard of this problem before BUT I have heard of a similar problem with the last red countdown number staying on screen.  It sounds like it might be some unusual timing redraw bug with the graphics drivers that could be causing it but let me see if i can't go in and tweak something to prevent it.  stay tuned ill try to have something this weekend to try.

BigBadPlayer:
Same red rectangle at me, with v1.12.01 (on Windows 10 x64). Set timer to 0 solved also.
Great program anyway :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version