ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Easy Screencast Recorder

LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - Easy Screencast Recorder - v1.17.01 - May 31, 2017

<< < (10/41) > >>

mouser:
Sorry I didn't mean it could be found in a few seconds, it would take some detective work and thinking.  There is no link anywhere for it, and there is nothing in this thread to tell you how to find it.. You have to think outside of thread :)

But honestly don't waste your time, I will be sharing links to official new beta later tonight.  I just thought I would give those of you who were bored and wanted a little detective adventure something to do..

mouser:
as a plugin to SC is a niche in itself
--- End quote ---
ah yes, thanks for reminding me -- that was the main point of this after all.

the one thing this tool makes it very easy to now do is record a screencast and then quickly extract frames from it as individual images.

Ath:
so I'm really not sure what niche this tool serves..
-mouser (November 08, 2012, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do you need it to be a niche? If it would integrate with SSC, that's a niche in it's own right! :-*
And it's from/by DC's patriarch: Mouser :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Sorry I didn't mean it could be found in a few seconds, it would take some detective work and thinking.  There is no link anywhere for it, and there is nothing in this thread to tell you how to find it.. You have to think outside of thread :)-mouser (November 08, 2012, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I presumed outside the thread, but 'no link' :-\

edit/
well, I found this (giving up now though ;-)

wraith808:
I'm thinking outside the box and saying that to look at his other apps, and the link is similar, i.e.

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/scscreencaster/etc

or

https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/EasyScreencastRecorder/etc

but those are just off the top of my head (and both return 404s)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version