ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

seeking coder to convert batch file to autoit or autohotkey script

(1/2) > >>

timmy2:
I wrote a batch file that opens a couple programs, asks a "choice" question and runs the appropriate shortcut based on that, and then displays a series of png and animated gif images at a specific window position that provide instructions to the user. I'd prefer a nicer looking Windows GUI for the "choice" question and better control over displaying the images (having trouble with irfanview in this regard). There are some other small refinements that I think could easily be handled by autoit or autohotkey.

Please PM me.

skwire:
Hi, timmy2.  If you can, please share your batch file here on the thread and I'm sure one of us can come up with something for you.

rjbull:
I'd prefer a nicer looking Windows GUI-timmy2 (November 01, 2012, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do you know Horst Schaeffer's freeware utilities, specifically WBox?  If I understand it correctly, it's a way of getting a native Windows-UI for a batch file.

x16wda:
Do you know Horst Schaeffer's freeware utilities
-rjbull (November 01, 2012, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

They work great, there are several that can tart up a batch file very nicely.  Wbox, wfile, wbusy - almost anything you want! :P

timmy2:
I'd prefer a nicer looking Windows GUI-timmy2 (November 01, 2012, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
Do you know Horst Schaeffer's freeware utilities, specifically WBox?  If I understand it correctly, it's a way of getting a native Windows-UI for a batch file.

-rjbull (November 01, 2012, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you rjbull and x16wda!  I'll look into Horst's apps immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version