ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion dollars. Star Wars Ep VII due in 2015

<< < (14/15) > >>

superboyac:
I also like Beckinsale.  She smokes...literally.

40hz:
I also like Beckinsale.  She smokes...literally.
-superboyac (November 05, 2012, 10:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

Bugger! Guess there's at least one fly in every jar of ointment huh?

wraith808:
This one is even funnier than the last one!  Disney Star Wars Special Edition Changes, Episodes I-III

A Preview...

Disney acquires Lucasfilm for 4.05 billion dollars. Star Wars Ep VII due in 2015

After the classic opening crawl introducing kids to the riveting and child-friendly world of intergalactic taxation laws and systemic political corruption, we cut straight to The Trade Federation… who are now led by Scrooge McDuck. Scrooge and the Neimoidians discuss their enthralling plan to create a space blockade around Naboo whilst swimming in a giant pool made of gold coins.

--- End quote ---

More at the link... including Goof Goof Binks!

Edvard:
[geekmode]
Ok, the emperor is cloned Spoilerseveral times
not come back from the dead (not a hugely big diff, but hey...), and SpoilerLuke turns to the dark side until his friends rescue him
SpoilerHan and Leia get married and have super force-baby twins, one becoming a sith, the other a jedi
the whole Yuuzhan Vong war... There's so much ore to mine, let's hope they come up with a few nuggets of sterling before the tailing pile gets too big.[/geekmode]

But yeah, the original story is pretty much over, I agree.

wraith808:
But yeah, the original story is pretty much over, I agree.
-Edvard (November 08, 2012, 08:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually... not.  I was more right than I knew when I said the bit about legacies, I guess...  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version