ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New AHK Forum Software

<< < (2/2)

anandcoral:
skwire is right.

They must have thought of touch but it is very difficult now on a desktop monitor.

Hope they make something like GMail 'Cozy' or 'Compact' option, so that both touch and non-touch are happy. Developer will still have to use the mouse-keyboard option for their bread and butter.

Regards,

Anand

MilesAhead:
I wonder if they're hinting at Au3/Ahk merger? Or maybe they just got a big discount?  :)

I'm already used to AutoIt forum so it's no biggie for me. Main thing was messing with cookies because that login doesn't seem to work that well with LastPass.

The glitch I've noticed is, when you post using code tags the script is double spaced. To grab a script you need to use an editor that has a Delete Blank Lines feature.

Target:
It's quite an improvement!-cranioscopical (October 28, 2012, 03:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

So.  Much.  Wasteful.  Whitespace.

...Does anybody else feel this way?
-skwire (October 30, 2012, 10:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

yup - when I first saw it I thought I'd stumbled onto some sort of remedial reading site

on top of the new look some of the forums have been moved/rearranged

cranioscopical:
when I first saw it I thought I'd stumbled onto some sort of remedial reading site-Target (October 30, 2012, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, you'll just have to keep on searching.

Oops:    Sorry,    you'll    just    have    oh sod it !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version