ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Pledge: Brolands, a mod for Cortex Command

<< < (2/2)

Shades:
You will like it, but some levels (that came with my copy) are f!cking hard. There is one with you defending a base while it is under attack...never been able to pass it and it sure wasn't for a lack of trying! 

p3lb0x:
Got some more work done on this. Shaping up to at least get a working release out in time for NANY. Done a bunch of scripts for the different bullet types so that they at least emulate the effects from Borderlands 2 slightly.
Does it count if it isn't finalized? I haven't done any other gun types than SMGs, which I did plan to do. But I need tons of graphic content to do so, and I am not able to produce it myself.

f0dder:
Hey kiddo, didja get the weighted random selection working? :)

Does it count if it isn't finalized? I haven't done any other gun types that SMGs, which I did plan to do. But I need tons of graphic content to do so, and I am not able to produce it myself.-p3lb0x (December 05, 2012, 05:09 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'd personally say yes, as long as you have something that works - like the general framework, and a full implementation for SMGs.

p3lb0x:
I believe so, I haven't actually tested it yet though as I haven't gotten around to doing the procedurally generated lightning effects I need afterwards.

mouser:
It doesnt have to be finished finished -- but the goal for NANY should be to have something useable by the public.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version