ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

A Large Database Of Free Games

<< < (2/4) > >>

40hz:
I've updated the game pages and edit and add pages along with a alphabet filter. What do you think?
Personally I think it looks 100x better than the previous interface.
Also 40hz I really appreciate your help, its really made a massive difference to the site :)
-gameaddict20 (October 28, 2012, 06:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

My pleasure. That's what gets done at DoCo. Members helping members. It's a good community.

re changes: Nice additional touches. It does look better. Classy and functional. I also see you got multiple platforms to show. Well done.

Alphabet filter is a great idea. Especially for smartphone browsers or people accessing your site through a slow connection.

I took the liberty of registering btw. I really like the "not too dark" look in the member area. That mango/peach orange and charcoal color scheme is very attractive. Easy on the eyes and not difficult to read either (unlike so many dark themes).

I think, from a site design perspective, you're hitting all the right notes. Keep up the good work. :Thmbsup:

If there's anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask. Also feel free to PM me here anytime. :)

gameaddict20:
I've been hard at work adding and updating. The site now has a points system and a shop to spend those points, with items for purchase such as GameManager license keys and pc games. What do you think? Like the points system? Any ideas how I can get more people to contribute to the community?

panzer:
Add:

Blizzard's 16-bit platformer Blackthorne is now available as free download:
https://us.battle.net/account/download/

techidave:
Very nice site.  I may have to download some of these for my older people to play on their computers instead of getting a virus from the online game sites.

wraith808:
Add:

Blizzard's 16-bit platformer Blackthorne is now available as free download:
https://us.battle.net/account/download/
-panzer (November 06, 2013, 03:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I really loved this game (still play it in dosbox)... good to see it available again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version