ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EverDesk stores emails in your normal folders with other docs

<< < (5/6) > >>

Curt:
... I don't do GAOTD anymore.  Perhaps that was incorrect, but the other limitations are, and I've been burned by them too many times.  Get used to using a product, then your computer crashes.  Or you reinstall the OS.  Or you get a new computer.  Sorry, you can't use it anymore without buying.
-wraith808 (October 26, 2012, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

-sorry, but my English is far too limited to make it possible for me to express accurately what I think of your whining. GOTD is not a gift-shop.

sorry, but my favourite just lost an important match...  :-[
-------------

BTW: I don't like EverDesk. The words about storing emails in your normal folders, are not true at all. The emails are stored somewhere hidden, and the folders are only visible inside EverDesk - i.e. Your'e meant to use EverDesk as a filemanager! I am not going to use this one.
 :down:

40hz:
my English is far too limited to make it possible for me to express accurately what I think of your whining.
-Curt (October 26, 2012, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Curt - "Your whining?"  :huh:

Umm..maybe that also wasn't the most constructive way to express how you felt about it either?

I'm just thinking out loud here...   :)

wraith808:
And whining?  GOTD is a give-away.  That's not a give-away.  I don't know where gift shop came from.  I stated my opinions on the subject... and you still didn't speak to the big question?  Perhaps the answer was I used POP3.  Or I used IMAP.  I just (made the mistake and) asked for your experiences.  Will keep this in mind in the future.  Thanks!  :Thmbsup:

40hz:
I just (made the mistake and) asked for your experiences.  Will keep this in mind in the future.  Thanks!  :Thmbsup
-wraith808 (October 26, 2012, 01:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Wraith - "Will keep this in mind in the future"? :huh:

Umm..maybe that wasn't the most constructive way to express how you felt either?

I'm just thinking out loud here too...   ;) :)

wraith808:
Point taken.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version