ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

EverDesk stores emails in your normal folders with other docs

(1/6) > >>

Curt:
Today's giveaway, Thursday 25 October 2012 http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/everdesk-standard/ , is offering something extraordinary. However, I have not yet tried the program. Have you?

edited: registering with valid email address is required.

Giveaway of the Day - EverDesk Standard
October 25, 2012

EverDesk is the first and only fully-featured email client on the market which stores email messages as separate files together with other files and documents in regular Windows folders. As a result of this unique approach, EverDesk provides not only the ultimate in email functionality, but also contains powerful features which are simply not available in other clients.

EverDesk combines the best of an Email Client, File Manager, Windows Desktop, Address Book and Calendar in one tightly integrated interface.

Here are just some of EverDesk’s features:

Unlimited QuickBoard panels for one-click access to files, documents, contacts, applications etc. – an ideal replacement for Windows Desktop.

Unlimited number of user-defined virtual categories for easy access to different files and documents, regardless their actual location.

Transparent PGP encryption.

Automatic context-sensitive contact lists – only people with whom you communicate will be visible.

One Global Mailbox to see email messages from multiple accounts in one place.

Unlimited number of profiles and templates to work with different subjects and in multiple accounts.

Flexible interface – see only information you want to see at the moment.

and much, >much more…<

NB: commercial use is available for this title.

--- End quote ---

40hz:
Now that I have just got to try.

Funny in a way. That was how every email client used to do it. Now you need an 3rd party app to go back to doing it that way.  :-\

Curt:
-I believe it is called progress ;-)

I am testing it now, but my situation has made me a lukewarm tester, because I have made it a habit to read my emails online, for max safety.

wraith808:
I've gotten to the point that I don't even look at GAOTD b/c of the crazy restrictions.  Decided to look into this until I saw this comment.

Was quite excited about being able to download and deal with Gmail when I discovered THIS GAOTD version doesn’t. You have to buy the upgraded version to get the one thing that is really needed. I was very disappointed as there are hundreds of email clients with some storing to folders – just none for Gmail. What a bummer.

--- End quote ---

Just an FYI

IainB:
I've gotten to the point that I don't even look at GAOTD b/c of the crazy restrictions.  Decided to look into this until I saw this comment.
-wraith808 (October 25, 2012, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

^ + 1 from me. GAOTDs as a general rule seem to be mostly scams. This EverDesk one is apparently no exception to that rule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version