I'm looking for recommendations for tools to help administrate a CentOS server.
I'm switching over from the Windows world (dark side?), where you can pretty much be nearly braindead and still manage a server pretty easily. So yes, I like GUI tools.
I am just short on time, and want to get things done ASAP, and not have to bother with the learning curve - I can catch up on that after I figure out the tools.
Some of the things I'd like to do:
* Administer nitty-gritty details for web sites, e.g. IP addresses
* Admin email, e.g. IP addresses
* Admin FTP, e.g. set open ports to other than 21
* Run nginx and Apache in parallel
* Something to replace remote desktop ** Could be a web based admin tool?
I'm currently using Plesk, but it seems to be limited in some areas that I'd like to deal with, e.g. No way to decide what web server runs a site, or what email server is used, etc.
So, any recommendations are welcome.