ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2013

NANY 2013 Release: Customizable Remote Administration Panel (CRAP)

<< < (10/28) > >>

ConstanceJill:
For some reason I only saw the "Projects" page and completely missed the "Software" one xD

hamradio:
Try at hamradio's new page: http://www.dcmembers.com/hamradio/software/
-mouser (January 31, 2018, 03:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks mouser for posting the updated information for me while I had to be away from computer.  :Thmbsup: It just was one that I happened to miss on the site switch over.

ConstanceJill:
By the way, I thought I probably should provide a screenshot of the program with a few more buttons than on the screenshots from the download page, so here's how it looks like on my workstation (I only disabled a few buttons related to some very specific stuff from my workplace, and translated the captions to English, since my usual ones are in french):
NANY 2013 Release: Customizable Remote Administration Panel (CRAP)

Feel free to use that screenshot for the download page if you like ;)

hamradio:
By the way, I thought I probably should provide a screenshot of the program with a few more buttons than on the screenshots from the download page, so here's how it looks like on my workstation (I only disabled a few buttons related to some very specific stuff from my workplace, and translated the captions to English, since my usual ones are in french):
[ Invalid Attachment ]

Feel free to use that screenshot for the download page if you like ;)
-ConstanceJill (February 12, 2018, 05:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks and page updated. I must say I haven't really had a need for it as I don't have as much/if any remote work to do, so thank you for the more appropriate screenshot. :) :up:

ConstanceJill:
Hey there .o/

I've been thinking about a possible improvement : since having spaces in the variable field can prevent some commands from working (but not always, and one might even want to add parameters that way), how about adding a checkbox option in the add/edit button window for that button to automatically "remove" spaces from the variable string before passing it to the command?

Note: then it would be nice if the tooltip that shows the command preview and status of the "run confirmation" also stated about that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version