ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Dim rest of desktop/windows, except for focused window

<< < (15/18) > >>

kproth:
Neat idea, but I'm seeing a couple issues with it:

1. I have a multi-monitor setup where the primary monitor is in landscape mode (1280x1024) while the secondary is in portrait mode (1024x1280). Even with the multi-monitor support turned on, it doesn't seem to dim anything on monitor #2.

2. If I change to showontop=1 (to always show the always-on-top windows), my task bar goes dim when the app first starts, and doesn't undim until the first time I click on it.

tempdonationcoder:
Hi
Let me first thank for a great app and your great work.

I was wondering of how you would go about with changing the application icon.

- I tried replacing the icon with reshacker but this did not work
- Also tried an autohotkey script which is capable of replacing icons but with no success.

Any ideas?

skrommel:
 :) You have to ResHack AutoHotkeySC.bin.

Skrommel

lanux128:
you can also use this program - AHK-Icon-Changer, more info here..

This script helps to change the icons of compiled and uncompiled (!) scripts.
It also allows to set the fileinformations (Copyright, Version, Description, ...) for a compiled script (has to be compiled with AHK Icon Changer)... To take full advantage you have simply to create a folder named "Settings" in the Scripts folder.-website
--- End quote ---

vermeulen:
I'm having trouble getting this to work properly with 2 monitors. The main is 1400x1050 (Dell D610 with Intel integrated video), and the secondary monitor is 1280x1024.  The main monitor works great, but nothing dims on the other one. Windows that are partially in both windows dim on the main monitor. TransOther works great on both monitors. My INI setting look like this:
[Settings]
backcolor=000000
image=
x=
y=
width=
height=
stretchwidth=1
stretchheight=1
keepaspect=1
transparency=175
jump=1
showdesktop=0
showontop=0
multimon=1

Even working like this, this is a great app. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version