ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Dim rest of desktop/windows, except for focused window

<< < (17/18) > >>

ddx0:
Big program. Thks.

Mickets:
Hmmmm... looks like GHoster doesn't work OK with FileBoxExtender (FBX is an application that adds recent folders/favorite folders/always on top/roll-up buttons to any window, plus several other features).

I notice that with Ghoster, when I select any window the AOT pin button is pressed. So this may mean that Ghoster makes that window Always on Top (AOT). Problem is that with FBX enabled, I can't simply click away from that Window, because it remains AOT.

I was actually getting the same effect as GHoster with DimScreen, as long as the window was AOT or it was a context window.

A nice app anyhow.

Mickets

scancode:
Sorry for the SUPER necro, but I had problems getting it to run on a multimonitor setup too.

The code for multimon *was* on the AHK, but wasn't being used...

I've attached the fixed ahk and exe files.

yehaskel:
[long time lurker, recent revisit-er, new post-er]

The last post was a long time ago, but just in case anyone is stumbling onto this very, very excellent little utility, I can confirm that it also works on Windows 8 (the regular desktop mode, not in Metro-ness).

Well done, Skrommel.

This will make me refill my coffers so I can start living up to this site's moniker and drop some donations on some very talented and creative coders.

skwire:
Thanks for the kind words, yehaskel, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version