ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Free Videos Thread

<< < (9/13) > >>

40hz:
GO GINGERS~! ;D :P
-Renegade (January 19, 2013, 05:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1! :Thmbsup:

There can never be enough of those :-* in  my corner of the universe.

Like TooMuchCoffeeMan so wisely observed:  Addiction is unavoidable. Choose yours wisely.  

Fine. Mine is redheads. ;D

Renegade:
GO GINGERS~! ;D :P
-Renegade (January 19, 2013, 05:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1! :Thmbsup:

There can never be enough of those :-* in  my corner of the universe.

Like TooMuchCoffeeMan so wisely observed:  Addiction is unavoidable. Choose yours wisely. 

Fine. Mine is redheads. ;D
-40hz (January 19, 2013, 09:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hahahahah~!

I've always found that red head women are usually at the extremes - and the gorgeous ones are simply to die for. Don't see many in the media though. There were quite a few around when I was a kid. Meh. Demographics are funny things.

40hz:

I've always found that red head women are usually at the extremes -
-Renegade (January 19, 2013, 11:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

My GF says she prefers we think of it more as "a study in contrasts." ;)

I've learned when it comes to her ilk, it's best you not take anything for granted. :tellme:

Renegade:

I've always found that red head women are usually at the extremes -
-Renegade (January 19, 2013, 11:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

My GF says she prefers we think of it more as "a study in contrasts." ;)

I've learned when it comes to her ilk, it's best you not take anything for granted. :tellme:
-40hz (January 20, 2013, 01:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

I take it she's a red head?

In other videos, while diamonds may be a girl's best friend, you usually need money to get that diamond. Here's a documentary about money that's quite good:

End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless

Heartily recommended for anyone that is curious about the topic or looking to learn more.

tomos:
End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless[/b]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwMbg1KNq6c&feature=player_embedded

Heartily recommended for anyone that is curious about the topic or looking to learn more.
-Renegade (January 20, 2013, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
... you need to get a bit more cynical Renegade :D
It's a video advising us as individuals to buy gold - and made by (for?) a bunch of people who just happen to sell gold and silver (did you watch past the credits?).

Something a bit more in-depth would be nice. A bit of real investigative journalism maybe. It is well made, and seems to have some good points, but I do get tired of these promotional type videos where it's their word against the word of the people in that video over there where they say something completely different and they all believe so fervently...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version