ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

I love this click

(1/4) > >>

Contro:
I am trying windows 7.
Under xp I use Filebox eXtender from hyperionics and FileMenu Tools from lopesoft.
I think one of these two programs give me opportunity to click in a windows explorer window when the save, save as, open window is open and click in one of the windows explorer windows produces the selection of that windows in the save-save as-open window.

But now in windows 7 I don't get that "position".

Do you know any simple soft for doing this. I am very custom of this feature.

Best Regards
 :-*

P.D. I can put screenshots if was unable to explain well what i need.

app103:
That would probably be Filebox eXtender, as I also have that installed and love the feature.

I don't know anything about getting it to work in Win 7 or what other tools can be used to have the same feature. (I am still on XP)

All I can suggest is that you check your settings and make sure you have the correct option selected.

Contro:
That would probably be Filebox eXtender, as I also have that installed and love the feature.

I don't know anything about getting it to work in Win 7 or what other tools can be used to have the same feature. (I am still on XP)

All I can suggest is that you check your settings and make sure you have the correct option selected.
 (see attachment in previous post)

-app103 (October 17, 2012, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

I will revise the configuration and comments. nevertheless w7 seems to have the favorite folders management, But I have installed the 64 bits version of filebox eXtender, but fails me very often.

I will revise the configuration. I can't live without the option.
 ;D

Contro:
It's the same configuration. i don't understand. I need an alternative. Perhaps is the mixture between my old beloved software and the new.

tomos:
no, that aspect doesnt work in Win7.

Have a look at this thread
FBx eXtender's 'Click switch file box folder feature' - can this be done in AHK?

(doesnt sound too positive for Windows 7), but just try it and let us know if it works

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version