ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Social media icon set, including one for DC

<< < (3/3)

mouser:
It's just a little hard to make out cody on the white background.. Maybe it could stay grey if the grey background was darkened a bit.

wraith808:
It's just a little hard to make out cody on the white background.. Maybe it could stay grey if the grey background was darkened a bit.
-mouser (October 17, 2012, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's what I meant said better :)

app103:
Maybe it could stay grey if the grey background was darkened a bit.
-mouser (October 17, 2012, 12:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

But then it wouldn't match the shading of the other icons, especially any of the white icons. Don't look at the icon by itself...consider it with the rest of the set.

If I had done the icon in the exact same style, it would have been only an outline of Cody (like the twitter one) and you wouldn't have been able to tell at all, what it was supposed to be.

wraith808:
That makes sense... but even looking at the others, they have definitive edges.  For Cody, the edges are there- but you have to look really close to see them.  That's what I like about the splash version; it delineates that edge, while not adding anything like the DC.  Perhaps if the edges were just made a bit sharper, it wouldn't even require doing anything to the background?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version