ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Social media icon set, including one for DC

<< < (2/3) > >>

wraith808:
Nice tweaks Edvard  :up:
-mouser (October 16, 2012, 09:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

agreed... I like the second one (codysplash) better :)

Ath:
+1 for Edvard's 'hacked' icons, looking great :Thmbsup:

Edvard:
Thanks for the kudos, but to be honest, mine was mostly an experiment in response to Mouser asking about a higher contrast button.
I'm actually still partial to app's original Cody icon; I dig the subtlety.  :Thmbsup:

app103:
Thanks for the kudos, but to be honest, mine was mostly an experiment in response to Mouser asking about a higher contrast button.
I'm actually still partial to app's original Cody icon; I dig the subtlety.  :Thmbsup:
-Edvard (October 17, 2012, 12:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

That was kind of what I was going for, to keep with the more subtle look of most of the icons in the set. I could have just as easily put Cody on one of the blue icons if I had wanted more contrast, but I didn't think it would look as good next to the other icons, when using more than one.

wraith808:
I guess the reason I like the other one is that the edges are more pronounced- not necessarily for the blue.  If the splash of blue was removed,leaving it with just the edges cleaned up, it would look good to me also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version