topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Humble eBook Bundle  (Read 2225 times)

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Humble eBook Bundle
« on: October 09, 2012, 01:31 PM »
Humble eBook Bundle is here with an amazing collection of literary tales by award-winning authors!

Pay what you want for Pirate Cinema, Pump Six and Other Stories, Zoo City, Invasion: The Secret World Chronicle (with extras!), Stranger Things Happen, and Magic for Beginners. If you choose to pay more than the average, you will also receive Old Man's War and graphic novel Signal to Noise!

Each of these fantastic digital books is DRM-free and work on your computer, eBook readers, and many mobile devices. Signal to Noise has never been available in digital format before, and Invasion's unabridged version is debuting right here with us!

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Humble eBook Bundle
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 04:28 PM »
I'm gonna get it. I have Kelly Link's Stranger Things Happened in paper and it's a really good collection. And you also have Doctorow, Lackey, Gaiman and some other good names in the lineup too.

Yup. Ordered.

@wraith - Thx for sharing this. :Thmbsup:

CWuestefeld

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Humble eBook Bundle
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 02:36 PM »
I've only read one of these, Scalzi's "Old Man's War". But that book is highly recommended (even if I rather disagree with his personal politics :( ).