ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Testers Wanted for my Game(s) - Asteroid Destroyer

<< < (3/3)

Deozaan:
Yes, I think resetting the position would be better. At the end of the level, players are focused on destroying the last asteroid and not ready for the fast change of the situation. If you don't want to reset the ship, then maybe adjusting the positions of the asteroids so that they don't collide with the ship for at least a second if no action is taken would be good and letting the new asteroids appear one by one would help too.
-vlastimil (October 07, 2012, 03:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

There is already a couple second delay between when the last asteroid is destroyed and when the new ones are spawned.

I've updated the WebPlayer build with all of the changes I've made from everybody's feedback, including resetting the ship's position at the beginning of each level. I even made some changes (more asteroids per level and a faster maximum speed for the asteroids) to try to make the game more difficult.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Deozaan:
Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I've "officially" released the final version of Asteroid Destroyer. The link in the original post will take you to the latest version, or you can view my blog entry announcing it here:

http://blog.deozaan.com/2012/10/10/asteroid-destroyer/

I'll be sure to ask for feedback/testers on my next game, so stay tuned. :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Nice work Deo  :up:

wraith808:
Congrats!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version