ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

GoTo last captured image

(1/1)

BGM:
Salvete!  If I capture an image and then open the editor and rename the image from there, the image gets renamed okay, but then it gets lost from the editor, and SC loads a different image.  As I have lots of images in that directory (30-day cleanup...), it is hard to find the image again in the scrolling file list.

Here are my suggestions:

* Fix it so that when an image gets renamed, it remains focused in the editor.
* In the GoTo menu, add "last-captured image".
Also, I would like to add a global hotkey that will display the editor with the last captured image.  I like to take a lot of screenshots that get autonamed and autosaved and autocopied to the clipboard, that way I can paste them immediately into an email in Thunderbird.  The files are there if I need them.  However, sometimes, after the capture, I need to add little circles or whatnot to the image.  So I have disabled the option of capturing that you get on single-clicking the tray icon - that way I can double-click on the tray icon to open the editor.  I would rather single-click on the tray icon to open the editor, however.  

For this, I suggest that it be added an option to open the editor to the last-captured image, and to add this option to the "hotkeys" options in the settings window.

Thanks for listening!
-BGM

tomos:
+ 1 to those requests :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version