ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

TwistedBrush 30% off

<< < (3/3)

f0dder:
Hm. Installed the GOTD version, and went to the GOTD "activate now" site, and it says "TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 activated - what next?" (but no serial or anything). But TwistedBrush asks for serial+key which that page doesn't give me...

Oh, scratch the above - the URL the installer gives is wrong (even though it seems valid), you have to visit the link in the readme... seems to work. What happens with GOTD programs if you ever have to reinstall, btw? I assume the original installer doesn't want to run after the GOTD-day :)

(A plain copy of the files from my VM to my workstation seems to work just fine, so that's kinda solved... at least the technical part. What does The License say?)

Stoic Joker:
What happens with GOTD programs if you ever have to reinstall, btw? I assume the original installer doesn't want to run after the GOTD-day-f0dder (October 04, 2012, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

IIRC there is a special GOTD extractor that eliminates the installers builtin TB. It was mentioned here at DC awhile back, but I don't recall where or what its name was/is.

40hz:
It does allow you to have fun playing around with digital watercolors ;D

TwistedBrush 30% off

40hz:
What happens with GOTD programs if you ever have to reinstall, btw? I assume the original installer doesn't want to run after the GOTD-day-f0dder (October 04, 2012, 10:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

IIRC there is a special GOTD extractor that eliminates the installers builtin TB. It was mentioned here at DC awhile back, but I don't recall where or what its name was/is.
-Stoic Joker (October 04, 2012, 11:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

You're probable referring to something called Giveaway Forever. Last I heard, it no longer works since GAOTD has updated their installer. Supposedly they're now using Orleans Tech's Themida software to prevent people from cracking their new wrapper.

Somebody will get in eventually. But there's never any rest for the wicked. ;)  8)

Curt:
-yes, that special 'extractor' was made before the new setup "duo" system from GOTD was introduced, so I don't think it is possible to re-install this one. But I don't know for sure.

I am not installing today's giveaway, because I got a full version of TwistedBrush_17 for free from Bits du Jour just two weeks ago. Now I wish I'd told you back then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version