topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 12:32 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: TwistedBrush 30% off  (Read 9112 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
TwistedBrush 30% off
« on: November 13, 2010, 11:55 AM »
Buy TwistedBrush Pro Studio now through the end of November for just $70 (USD) at the secure Pixarra On-line Store when using the discount code EXWOW777

http://www.pixarra.com

They also have a free version, TwistedBrush Open Studio 17.20 (Free Edition) with most of the features of TwistedBrush except for brush editing and with just a handful of fine brushes.

I hope your extended trial of TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 has been going well. As an added bonus now until the end of November you can purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio at 30% off! It doesn't get much better than this.

At 30% off you are buying TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 for the incredible price of  $70 (USD).

To remind you, here are some of the great new features in version 17.

* New Brush Control feature. This allows extremely easy brush tweaking without needing to understand anything about creating brushes. This is the new direction for future brushes and will result in the long term reduction in the total number of brushes making it easier to find and use what you need.
    * New Page View panel so you can always see the entire page even when zoomed in and you can use this view for quickly and easily panning to different areas of your image.
    * Most of the natural media brushes have been updated and improved and use the new Brush Control system.
    * New professional Clip brushes, Image brushes and Image Shape brushes.
    * New Image Array brushes for easily painting with groups of images you can create yourself.
    * Support for reading camera raw files.
    * New Pro ArtSet for photo editing including the new Pro Fix series of brushes.
    * New and improved noise reduction solutions.
    * Bright Light series of solutions for some excellent photo enhancements.
    * Other fixes and enhancements as well.
    * As always the continuous flow of new features and enhancements.

Buy TwistedBrush Pro Studio now through the end of November for just $70 (USD) at the secure Pixarra On-line Store when using your discount code!

Code: EXWOW777

Thank you!

Ken Carlino
Pixarra Inc
http://www.pixarra.com
twistedbrush pro studio web splash 02.jpg

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: TwistedBrush 30% off
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 02:22 PM »
Oooo Curt!  :)

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I keep meaning to buy a copy of TB. But the $100 price tag puts it on the low end of my priority list for something I only have occasional use for. This discount is enough to provide the extra motivation to stop thinking about it.

TB is an amazing art app. I used it to create the "fur" in this draft illustration for a project band CD I'm working on:

BigYellowCatCover03a.jpgTwistedBrush 30% off

Very cool piece of software. Something about it just begs you to experiment and explore. :Thmbsup:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 02:24 PM by 40hz »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
TwistedBrush giveaway
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 07:01 AM »

edbro

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 07:24 AM »
I guess this renders their statement from above a falsehood!

purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio at 30% off! It doesn't get much better than this

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 08:13 AM »
^I've used it in the past. It's worth the download IMHO. Take advantage the offer and give it a try. The price is right - and you can always uninstall it of you don't like it. :Thmbsup:

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 08:20 AM »
I guess this renders their statement from above a falsehood!

purchase TwistedBrush Pro Studio at 30% off! It doesn't get much better than this

-eh... that was almost two years ago. AND they merely said "not much better".

Their newest version now is #19. The giveaway is for version 17.

edbro

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 08:57 AM »
I didn't mean to sound critical of them. I was trying to point out how good the deal is. Another lame attempt at humor gone awry. You'd think I'd learn after awhile.

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 09:18 AM »
Another lame attempt at humor gone awry. You'd think I'd learn after awhile.

dont give up - that gave me a good laugh.
Just to be sure: I'm not laughing at you btw (!), it's just I can relate to the situation -and then the nice self-effacing dry-wit* followup :Thmbsup:

* didnt know should that be dry-witted or dry-witty or dry-humoured :D
Tom

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 09:39 AM »
^ It's usually "dry humor" or "dry sense of humor" last I heard. :)

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 10:11 AM »
^ It's usually "dry humor" or "dry sense of humor" last I heard. :)

but if you try and use it as an adjective? (maybe it's just not done)
Tom

f0dder

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • [Well, THAT escalated quickly!]
    • View Profile
    • f0dder's place
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 10:45 AM »
Hm. Installed the GOTD version, and went to the GOTD "activate now" site, and it says "TwistedBrush Pro Studio 17 activated - what next?" (but no serial or anything). But TwistedBrush asks for serial+key which that page doesn't give me...

Oh, scratch the above - the URL the installer gives is wrong (even though it seems valid), you have to visit the link in the readme... seems to work. What happens with GOTD programs if you ever have to reinstall, btw? I assume the original installer doesn't want to run after the GOTD-day :)

(A plain copy of the files from my VM to my workstation seems to work just fine, so that's kinda solved... at least the technical part. What does The License say?)
- carpe noctem

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 11:20 AM »
What happens with GOTD programs if you ever have to reinstall, btw? I assume the original installer doesn't want to run after the GOTD-day

IIRC there is a special GOTD extractor that eliminates the installers builtin TB. It was mentioned here at DC awhile back, but I don't recall where or what its name was/is.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 11:28 AM »
It does allow you to have fun playing around with digital watercolors ;D

Screenshot - 10_4_2012 , 12_26_46 PM.pngTwistedBrush 30% off

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 11:41 AM »
What happens with GOTD programs if you ever have to reinstall, btw? I assume the original installer doesn't want to run after the GOTD-day

IIRC there is a special GOTD extractor that eliminates the installers builtin TB. It was mentioned here at DC awhile back, but I don't recall where or what its name was/is.

You're probable referring to something called Giveaway Forever. Last I heard, it no longer works since GAOTD has updated their installer. Supposedly they're now using Orleans Tech's Themida software to prevent people from cracking their new wrapper.

Somebody will get in eventually. But there's never any rest for the wicked. ;)  8)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 11:44 AM »
-yes, that special 'extractor' was made before the new setup "duo" system from GOTD was introduced, so I don't think it is possible to re-install this one. But I don't know for sure.

I am not installing today's giveaway, because I got a full version of TwistedBrush_17 for free from Bits du Jour just two weeks ago. Now I wish I'd told you back then.