ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (178/200) > >>

Arizona Hot:

Singapore Startup Counts on Visa to Take Bitcoin Into Real World

Renegade:
Major drama coming over the next little while. Expect ups and downs.

For any long time DCers looking for an inside scoop, email me. If you don't know my email, then figure it out. Option only open to long time DCers here.

Arizona Hot:

Bitcoin cash is crashing

Deozaan:
Wow... For some reason this thread hasn't shown up on my unread posts since it went silent for 9 months starting last year. I didn't know anyone else was still talking about Bitcoin here.

I don't have anything to add to the conversation at the moment. I'm just posting in the hopes that it will make future posts to this thread show up on my Unread Threads list.

IainB:
Bitcoin cash is crashing
-Arizona Hot (August 23, 2017, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---
There's a rather interesting potential explanation as to why that might be happening - it could be part of a deliberate, concerted attack by The Establishment.
I couldn't see why the crashing was occurring, except that it was probably a knee-jerk response to the steady stream of anti-Bitcoin news re China and other parts and that has been published in the MSM over the last several months.
The question to pose is: Under what conditions would a crash make sense (be expected to occur)?
See the HackerNoon.com article: The Empire Strikes Back with a Coordinated War on Crypto

There seem to be some credible and possible reasons given in that article. Deliberate manipulation of the market by/through the power/money brokers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version