ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (138/200) > >>

wraith808:
^What is it with Australia (and New Zealand) lately? They went from being two of the coolest most laid-back countries in the world to being participants in the footrace race to see which so-called "Western Democracy" can be the first to fully embrace totalitarianism. So sad. :(
-40hz (December 20, 2014, 11:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

What happened to my 40?  I could always depend on 40 to be the rational one, balancing out the radical Renegade, and myself in the middle!

It's sort of like the other day I made a joke about Librium... referring to the drug in Equilibrium, and it went right over someone's head... because life imitates art (there's a Librium that does pretty much what the one in the movie does).  Everything turns on it's head... Stephen Colbert needed to move on from his usual because the world was going to stay this crazy and it become the status quo.

40hz:

What happened to my 40?  I could always depend on 40 to be the rational one, balancing out the radical Renegade, and myself in the middle!
-wraith808 (December 20, 2014, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

@Wraith - I think you just completely lost me there... :)

wraith808:
What happened to my 40?  I could always depend on 40 to be the rational one, balancing out the radical Renegade, and myself in the middle!
--- End quote ---

-40hz (December 20, 2014, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just that your statement sounded more closely aligned to a Ren statement :)

40hz:
--- End quote ---

-40hz (December 20, 2014, 06:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just that your statement sounded more closely aligned to a Ren statement :)
-wraith808 (December 20, 2014, 09:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh! Well...that's understandable. Upon extremely rare occasions I do find myself in at least partial alignment with the Renegade. I think we generally agree when there's a problem somewhere. But we generally disagree in our interpretations of how and why said problem(s) came about. And we're almost always disagreeing about the best approach to deal with it.

Ren is the brave and principled warrior knight.

I'm the wounded, old, and treacherous Ronin. ;D

Renegade:

;D  :Thmbsup:

At least we can have fun disagreeing!  8)

And it was aliens! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version