ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (101/200) > >>

Renegade:
Truthfully, I can see why- for the same reason I don't use direct deposit in many cases.  Leaves a money trail that can be reversed.  Tracing is fine... it's the reversal that alarms me.
-wraith808 (January 29, 2014, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not OK with tracing. It's none of my business what other people do with their money, and it's nobody else's business what I do with mine.

Arizona Hot:

Who's Willing to Go to Jail for Bitcoin?

wraith808:
I'm not OK with tracing. It's none of my business what other people do with their money, and it's nobody else's business what I do with mine.
-Renegade (January 29, 2014, 10:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, not OK in terms of that's ok... but given that there's a money trail with everything right now, it's a given.  Being able to take what you have given... that's a larger transgression.

Renegade:
Well, this isn't really exactly "Bitcoin", but is is VERY relevant. It's what you can do with "Bitcoin" the technology...

Huntercoin.

It's a crypto currency game. It's the future of gaming. It will revolutionize gaming from here on in.

Bitcoin is the future, and Huntercoin is the proof of concept for the wider application of crypto currencies.

I know a lot of you are still skeptical...

Check this thread and this thread.

Huntercoin is a game where you can get PAID to play! Seriously! It's craziness! I cashed in about $250 USD today! Really! And that was just a small portion of what I made in the game! It's just bonkers! I don't mean to gloat, but yeah, I'm going to gloat for the sake of all the skeptics out there! :P Nyah nyah~! :P :D Hahaahah~! :D

<----- SEE! Even CODY loves coins~!

I WISH I COULD GET PAID TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

How many times did you say that when you were a kid? I KNOW you did. Every kid did.

Now, I'm not a big gamer, and I already do get paid to play some games (I do work in the gaming industry), but this? This is entirely fresh, innovative, imaginative, new, supendous, incredible, heroic! Or FIINISH for short.

In Huntercoin, you run around the map collecting coins and stealing coins from other players. You return to your spawning area to cash out your coins. BUT! On your way back, people will try to steal your coins. So, you need to be smart about it. You need to use some strategy. etc. etc. etc.

And the entire game is played on the blockchain - a cryptographically secure ledger.

If you have some extra time, and think you'd like to make a few coins, then this is a no brainer.

Now... For the skeptics...

You heard about Bitcoin.

You might have heard about Namecoin.

Perhaps you have heard of Digitalcoin.

They all have functions over and above being a currency. They all innovate in some pretty wild ways.

Huntercoin brings a new innovation to the table where you play games in the blockchain, have fun, and make money at the same time!

Now... Someone please tell me why crypto is going to fail! :P I dare ya~! :P ;D

Get in on the game before the bots do. ;) :P

And this is just 1 new innovation in crypto currencies. What else will come out next? What else will we see? I bet few people saw that one coming! :D

Renegade:
THIS IS TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS~!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version