ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

<< < (61/200) > >>

Renegade:
And from the pure malice department:

http://www.coindesk.com/capital-one-closes-bank-account-bitcoin/

Capital One has closed a bank account belonging to a company that produces metal medallions after it started selling commemorative silver and copper bitcoin coins.

Rob Gray, CEO of Mulligan Mint, Inc said Capital One gave him no warning before it closed his company’s bank account. He has since contacted the bank, but isn’t satisfied with its response.
--- End quote ---

40hz:
from the pure malice department:

-Renegade (October 10, 2013, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Like sharing sites, Bitcoin is something some very powerful interests want to see go away.

So no surprise the banking and credit card systems (handmaidens to the Powers that Be) are doing their part to help out.

I'm waiting for Google to be ordered to stop indexing and providing search results for the terms 'Bitcoin' and 'crypto-currency.' They're already trying to have Google do that with VPN and share sites in some countries.

Only a matter of time...

Renegade:
I'm waiting for Google to be ordered to stop indexing and providing search results for the terms 'Bitcoin' and 'crypto-currency.' They're already trying to have Google do that with VPN and share sites in some countries.
-40hz (October 10, 2013, 01:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a different topic, but Google *IS* already and has been for some time censoring and politically skewing search results. Their search results are NOT as relevant as they'd like to say they are. They are purposefully and maliciously skewing search results. I'm not the only one to have noticed this. Google is playing the part of a political activist for the establishment. They are shills. No further comment on it as there is no point in trying to convince people - they can only go out and look for themselves.

That aside...

Want to see some regulators and the like get their asses handed to them? Crappy audio quality, and fairly long, but man... Worth it.

Check at about 37:00 for a question that gets nothing but silence because they can't answer. The looks on their faces says it all. (It's about 1 minute.)

tomos:
^video visuals reminds me of the last supper...

Does anyone here use Bitcoins?

(will probably take some time to see who that's ironic for)

Renegade:
^video visuals reminds me of the last supper...
 (see attachment in previous post)
(will probably take some time to see who that's ironic for)
-tomos (October 11, 2013, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, in this case they all got crucified, and they all deserved it. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version